maxamillion is offline Associate Member

Prop/Tren Combo cycle?

Hey guys i'm planning my next cyle and my source just got this new compo in. Its 75mg prop, 100mg Tren per ml. What do you think about runnning it like this
    week 1-8 prop/tren 1ml eod
    week 1-4 deca 35mg ed
    nolva .10mg ed
    pct one week after last shot?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    first off the tren /prop combo should be switched around,meaning you should have 100mg prop and 75 mg tren. Deca does not need to be ed and 4 wks. isn't nearly long enough to get the effects off of it. It will just be kicking in by then. I think you need to do some research.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    first off the tren/prop combo should be switched around,meaning you should have 100mg prop and 75 mg tren. Deca does not need to be ed and 4 wks. isn't nearly long enough to get the effects off of it. It will just be kicking in by then. I think you need to do some research.

exactely.....

tren shuts u down hard, therefore u need more test than tren and other elemtns combined.

deca needs to be run 10 weeks minumim and personally i woudlnt run deca and tren at the same time since they are both so hard on the HTPA and both work through progesterone.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Are you running dbol for the 1st 4 weeks? maybe the deca is a typo/brainfart?? anyway, i also hope the test prop is 100 and the tren is 75mg-that's how i've seen most combos. This is what I would do.
    dbol 35mg week 1-4
    tren 75mg ed week 1-10
    prop 100mg ed week 1-12

if it's a prop/tren combo get a bottle of prop only and run at 100mg/day for 2 weeks after last combo shot. running the test longer helps recovering from the tren.. just my 2 cc's

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    ya sorrry bros my bad, it is 100mg prop and 75mg tren
    and i meant dbol not deca , wow i had a long day
    I like your idea of getting some more prop and running it 2 weeks past the tren
    since the tren is related to a different kind of gyno, will nolva alone be sufficiant?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt do the dbol while doing tren but thats my opinion.

Thread Information