broncojosh is offline Senior Member

Which test prop is better???

Okay guys, about to make my order, and need to know which Test. prop I need to get. What are the differences between these two: ** Test Prop 150mg/ml ( 10ml) **, and Test Prop 50mg/ml (10x2ml amps). The first one is a few dollars less expensive. Let me know guys, waiting to make an order....
    Thanks

If one is 150mg/ml, as opposed to 50mg/ml, does this mean that one is going to be more painful than the other...etc. sk*, I believe at least one of these are verimone. Which one would be best if I am going to be shooting 50mg/day? Also, can I mix 50mg prop, with 80mg tren , and shoot it at once? Both are oil based, so I would think I can, but want to make sure...

So, if both are virarmones, you would go with the 150mg/ml?

I've been reading, and I think the 50mg/ml is the only one that is a Verormone.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Virormone, Ferring GB, bro!!! A nice trend started by the sk* man!! I must concur and provide more info.

Virormone, IMO, is the most highly regarded propio formula and is the only non-oil based propionate currently available. It is 50mg/ml propionate in a 2ml vial, allowing 100mg in one shot. Ferring GB. Production has been re-instituted after a minor interuption and main plant closing. Word up is that production has continued at an undisclosed location. Top UK sources have a steady continous supply at same price, no increase!

Rather than the "standard oil", Ethyl oleate is the "vehicle", to be exact, to insure a quicker absorption into BS. Give it a shout the next time your artillary calls for propionate.

With that said, avoid batch 526234. Confirmed fake!! And a good one at that, had many fooled. Need pics, let me know.
    Last edited by planetx; 03-07-2002 at 01:17 AM.

I can get it right now for my up and coming cycle! So if it isn't oil based, does that mean that I can't mix it with tren and shoot it in one shot?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Virormone can be mixed with oils, my friend. Not a concern, but a good question.

Virormone+winny, Virormone+tren , is ok.

I spend most of my time on the UK board, bro. So others are doing what you are questioning. Discussed all the time.

thanks for the info planetx

Thread Information