Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    capolars is offline New Member

Smile whats the overall best steroid

Whats happenin? I have hit a certain plateau in my training and i am looking for the most productive, least aromitizing, most mass producing steroid out there. I value your opinions and thats why i am asking all of you veterans out there. Thanks guys.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    need more info, first stack? etc. Cuase different bulking roids can be used for more experienced guys. But fina is pretty good for solid increase of water - less muscle and huge increases in strength. Mind you it is a level 1 steriod .

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Well....if t his is your first cycle i dont suggest fina at all..this is a steroid for the vets...it can really mess you up if you dont knwo what you are doing.....not to flame you but i dont think you done the right amount of reseach on steroids or you woudl kinda have an idea of what you want to take....i always tell bros on y baord to get atleast a good year in of reseach before hitting the juice....in thsi each you coudl be building a good base if you dont already have one...and working on diet...which is the most importent part of bodybuilding....

but to help you would some i think a good dbol test cycle would work well...but im not sure on your stats or your goals...

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro the best thing you can do right now is research. Stay away from fina if it is your first cycle. That should not be the first AS you try, some of the possible sides are not for a newbie to be messing with. Keep researching, if you need an help feel free to pm me.

Kull

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    and no if its ur first cycle then i wouldn't suggest fina for a novice either. Thats why i noted it as a level 1 steroid , vets only.

mega_man is offline New Member

sounds like...

In My opinion it sounds to me like you don't want to take steroids . Maybe you should try to get past your plataeu naturally.

What are your stats? What are your work out habits? What wall have you hit that you can't get past without taking drugs?

(Just a few questions to think about before taking the plunge.)

go lift.

marko is offline New Member
    Look if you are a first time user, i think you should try out dianabol with combination of deca durabolin ,this should do you well, but just for the sake of the argument the strongest oral steroid is anadrol ...
    Be free to pm me if you have some questions...

Mike Guest
    Ok what you are looking for is a MAGIC pill.....I have JUST the thing.....

Please help us help you - what are your stats/background goals etc etc - and research more - atleast enough to realize that there is a balance to juice - certain sides you are just going to have to expect - there is no legal, zero side effect, mass building in a day, zero aromatizing, get you a girlfriend, make you dorian pill out there - sorry

ptbyjason Guest
    LOL, man if they ever come out with one of those pills, I want a lifetime supply.

Mike Guest
    Hey I'll hook you up cheap bro - email me LOL

Mike I bet someone will actually e-mail you asking a price, lol

Kull

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Mike...I'll take 200 of those magic pills. Also I have a perfectly good milking cow and I'm willing to trade her for some magic beans if you have any
    Pete

Mike Guest
    LOL - No deal Pete! lol

and yes Kull - I am just waiting for someone to start PMing me on that one!

bad brains is offline Junior Member

Talking

Equipoise ......hands down.......in my opinion.....heh heh

juiceon is offline Associate Member

smart ass

I don't think it's been packaged yet, but it's called natural testosterone . You can get it from a dealer called "gland" - always working and does not charge any money for it. You just have to workout hard and eat right and he gives you more. This is the best because it does not disturb your natural balance and feedback mechanisms. In fact, it fits perfectly.

It's readily available, but some people have a hard time getting it. If you are having a hard time getting it, sit down and write a list of all the reasons what you think you are doing wrong, then try to improve on one of them per week.

I don't mean to be a smart ass, but once you have mastered your own potential, then you will be ready to ask a more pointed question. The world of steroids is different for each one of us - I really mean that. We all have a natural potential to fade toward a certain build, b/f %, etc., and we all have our own ideas of what "ideal" is and how far we are from that ideal. You have to understand where you are starting from to be able to figure out how you are going to get to where you want to go.

Mike Guest
    Hey juiceon - no source posting! LOL

ptbyjason Guest
    Mike, is juiceon's "natural testosterone " better than your magic pills? Is there anyway I can stack the two together? See if this stack would be ok.

Week 1-4:
    magic pill 2 X day
    natural test 300 mg/week

Week 5-8:
    magic pill 3 X day
    natural test 500 mg/week

Week 9-12:
    magic pill 2 X day
    natural test 300 mg/week

Do I need milk thistle and clomid with this?

Thanks for the help!

Mike Guest
    You idiot - anyone with ANY experience would know you NEVER need to TAPER magic pills <G>

ptbyjason Guest
    Sorry man, I'm a first timer with magic pills. I have been working out for a week though, really hard. I'm pretty sure I am ready for the magic pills now. I have worked out all week and I'm lifting the same weight today as I did yesterday. I've hit that plateau that everyone talks about.

(Edited by ptbyjason)
    capolars I wasn't trying to make fun of you by my post. I just read your original post again and realized you mentioned the plateau thing. I am just playing around and having fun, I didn't mean to do it at your expense.

Don't want to offend the members.

Mike,
    I've been training for two whole weeks and I've been reading about magic pills for the last 2 hours. I think I'm ready to try them. I want of get huge really fast but I'm kinda afraid of swallowing pills. Is there a way I can take magic pills without swallowing?

ptbyjason Guest
    I've heard you can snort magic pills Pete. Maybe you could try melting them down and injecting them. That may work better.

Thanks Jay...whew!! I'm so glad I can inject. I thought I was actually going to have to take the easy road and put something in my mouth and swallow. I feel so much better knowing that I can load up a dart, puncture the skin and inject magic pill juice into my body.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    LMAO!!!

I personnally have tried Vials of oil based magic potion, but had no success, but I wasn't eating the "secret" stuff the pro's eat so of course I wasn't gonna have that much success.

Any suggestions on my next stack, I thought PtByJason's stack was excellent bar the tapering LOL

BA

The original jason Guest
    can i drink winnie? and snort magic pills with it on the same day? i dont want to do to much cos i dont want to be to big i just want moderate gains for my first cycle im 18 been training 2 weeks and im 130lb soaking wet i can bench 55lb and i was thinking magic pills might help to get me to 60lb bench. I dont want to much cos i think i might be bigger than arnie if i take to many pills so that all

jason

Well Big Al...pros like Franco Santoriello had success from magic pills+cybergenics, Greg Kovacs weighs 400+ pounds because he takes his magic pills with Muscle Tech suppliments and Ronnie Coleman won the Olympia 3 times in a row because he used magic pills and Met Rx. Any of these three suppliments will give you a body close to that of Dorian, Ronnie or Lee Haney but when you add the magic pills...you can pretty much expect to win any contest you enter.
    Pete

Mike Guest
    LOL Holy shit - you bastards - i am sitting here in my office laughing my ass off!!! people are asking if I am ok! LOL BOTH of those posts were hilarious - I swear thats how it seems sometimes huh??? "I have been working out for 4 days and havent seen any results - I want to take HG or something like that but I dont know how many IUs a day and I wont use needles - is there a way I can look at it long enough to get 85 lbs in 2 weeks, I am 6'7 and weigh 115lbs with 26% bf" LOL

Pete i almost pissed my pants when I read "Is there a way I can take them without swallowing" LOL

And yes dont be offended by this post anyone - i dont even remember what the original post was LOL

you are missing one thing......clambutteroil, some newbies seem to think it could be super-clen .

ptbyjason Guest

Greetings

Halo everyone. I from Greece and me know in Greece we luv majic pills. I here magic pills are berry expensive in usa. If you visit mie websight u will find berry good deal on dem. I put on 200 kilograms in thre weaks. pm me

Jay..I'm LMFAO!!!!

The original jason Guest
    200 kg in 3 weeks can u front me some for 3 weeks and if they dont work can i not pay??

jason

ptbyjason Guest
    no jason, icanot due that. I will send u sample of 1 day. u will not sea much big size butt u will no me not scamer. I send sample. u send me much money four them promise u get gear soon

Ok, so if I don't eat but take lots of Cell-Tec products don't train and.....well do nothing but sit on my asre I will grow right//. I was thinking of entering the Mr Olympia next Oct, I hear any MOFO can win that??

Can someone put a contest cycle together for me, remember no AAS, food or training please!!!

Thanks you this board is great, (ps I've only been on this one and have done no research what so ever!)

WannaBeBigandRipped

:@

The original jason Guest
    BA beleive u will be winning mr o next year with the size of them cycles you are putting together LOL

jason

Mike Guest
    Hell BA - if size of posts has ANYTHING to do with it you got that one in the bag!

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member

test is best

But I think you need to do some more of the reading first bro. knoledge is power!

You know how the saying goes big posts.........big ????

I hope the guy who started this comes back! He might really need some help LOL.

I've spoke to Joe and there's no way I can win the Olympia on Cell-Tech products, I'm gonna have to use Weider products and Weider training principles or I never get in the top 15.

I think joe has a point here!

LMAO.

BA

Now that you mention it Al, Ronnie placed 7th while he was still plugging Dr. Scott Connely's product. I guess he saw the light...and the $...and made the switch to Joe and Ben's camp. Yeah, I hope the guy who started this thread comes back too. If a person has been around the boards for a while they can actually learn from these comical replies (what NOT to do, what NOT to ask). I, for one, am eternally grateful to the guys here (especially my bro Mike). I have learned so much in the past 6 months it's incredible. I did a tonne of research on my own initially and by doing that I found the pros/vets respected that and gave me valuable, helpful, SAFE information that made my first cycle a success.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Nasal ingestion! Don't crush them though, shove them up there whole.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Plateaues

I swear, somtimes when I think I have heard it all you guys come up with somthing new to bring up a chuckle even on the most crappy days. But seriously, about hitting plateaues, try changing up your routine bro. I have found that if I work out on a certain routine for several months at a time my muscles kinda become use to the same lifts over and over. If I change a few things up,it hits the muscle a little differently and I can break through some of those plateaues.I know that many of you probauably already know this but I think somtimes to many people want to change the wrong thing in their training regiume. That has been my "magic pill" so far.
    Later,
    Tobey
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-21-2001 at 05:07 AM.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    sustanon and deca . it's as simple as that. these are my two favorites, i wouldn't do a cycle without one of these two

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information