mustang331 is offline Member

Still no package part 2

Still waiting for my order from ARR, I know other people who have gotten there's by now, and ordered AFTER ME!!

United States Postal Service (USPS) (Priority Mail (2-3 Days)): $15.00

09/15/2004 Shipped
    09/14/2004 Pending

WTF is up???

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude, chill out. it will get there. is it really that important you have it today. maybe it was just picked up or something.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You sure you gave the correct shipping address?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    That is six days, but only 3 business days. Give it a few more days before you start worrying.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG it was shipped on the 15th and you do not have it

Bro you must not have been around much. Trust me it will come in the next few days. To call someone out after 3 biz days is not only disrespectfully its harmful to the other persons Biz. Why would you want to harm someones biz just cause you have waited 6 whole days. What an ass. If it were me I would accept no more orders from you after this.

Call me after a couple weeks then I'll see what I can do.

PT
    this is the second time he posted this. he posted saying pretty much the same thing 2 days ago.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Have you ever ordered anything off the internet before? This isnt fast food. You are really going to need to be more patient, i cant imagine how bad you would piss off a "source" if you did not receive something in such a timeframe.
    Just take this as constructive criticism. And didnt you say you were in an area possibly affected by the hurricane??

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    OMG it was shipped on the 15th and you do not have it

Bro you must not have been around much. Trust me it will come in the next few days. To call someone out after 3 biz days is not only disrespectfully its harmful to the other persons Biz. Why would you want to harm someones biz just cause you have waited 6 whole days. What an ass. If it were me I would accept no more orders from you after this.

Call me after a couple weeks then I'll see what I can do.

First off let me tell you.. I do over 5k worht of buisness online, I deal with UPS,FEDEX,USPS all day long.. I know **** straight on how shipping works.. I also know people that have ordered from that SITE AFTER ME! AND GOT THERE STUFF.. I was not harming anyone's buisness, I was looking for reasons on why they might be slow! Not once did I say they suck, not once was I rude in any matter..

And here's the kicker! THE DARN THING WAS NOT SHIPPED ON THE 15th AS THEIR SITE SAID!!! But it was shipped on the 20th JUST THIS MONDAY! Also the 15th to today is 6 buisness days USPS when they say 2-3 days THEY MEAN IT!!

So it was here in 3 days since they shipped it. ARR Just messed up with there shipping date they posted..

NO BIG DEAL!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Just like I said it came.

PT
    yea i dont think to many people are going want to do bussiness with you. you smear there name in dirt just because there a couple days later then you think you should get it. im sure there isnt a source out there that would like to do bussiness with you. you are the most inpatient person i have ever seen and have no respect for others. you can really hurt someones bussiness by posting crap like this. if anything you should take it up with them not post it on a board for 2000 potential clients of his to see. that was wrong and disrecpetful and i wouldnt blame him one bit if he dosnt except orders from you anymore. you said you work with fed ex and ups all day right? well how would you like it if someone pissed all over your good name because they recieved something 3 days later then they thought they would.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    yea i dont think to many people are going want to do bussiness with you. you smear there name in dirt just because there a couple days later then you think you should get it. im sure there isnt a source out there that would like to do bussiness with you. you are the most inpatient person i have ever seen and have no respect for others. you can really hurt someones bussiness by posting crap like this. if anything you should take it up with them not post it on a board for 2000 potential clients of his to see. that was wrong and disrecpetful and i wouldnt blame him one bit if he dosnt except orders from you anymore. you said you work with fed ex and ups all day right? well how would you like it if someone pissed all over your good name because they recieved something 3 days later then they thought they would.

I was supposed to be done with this thread.. If you guys think I am hurting this guys business because I was worried about my package, well then so be it..
    I in no way was looking to hurt the company.. This was my first time ordering anything like this so of course I was worried.. Worried because it said it was shipped on the 15th which would mean I get the package 2 days later, since it comes from MD.
    The truth is the package said it was shipped on the 15th. Well guess what! IT WASN'T it was shipped 3 days ago MON the 20th. To be honest with you, if this was a ebay transaction most people would give neutral or bad feedback. I am still extremely happy with the company, and will still buy and recommend people.

So please stop making it like I said anything neg. about them!

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    To be honest with you, if this was a ebay transaction most people would give neutral or bad feedback.
    Ehhmmmm! But it is not ebay! Plus you must realize you need to learn patience in this game. Since this was your first time ordering, you now have learned how it sometimes works with these things. I just hope you learned that this entire thread was needless and pointless.

Thread Information