Thread: Sick On Sust

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

Sick On Sust

WTF is the deal with sust.no matter how many times i have run it,i always get sick,the so called sust flu.always within the 1st week.never have this problem with straight up test.if anybody knows the reason for this,i am all ears.i love sust but i hate feeling like sh!t for a week.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    WTF is the deal with sust.no matter how many times i have run it,i always get sick,the so called sust flu.always within the 1st week.never have this problem with straight up test.if anybody knows the reason for this,i am all ears.i love sust but i hate feeling like sh!t for a week.

then why the **** do you run it? sust=sucks! there is no sense imo, to run different esters of the same compound.. too many sides when you can get the same effect on a single estered compound

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    then why the **** do you run it? sust=sucks! there is no sense imo, to run different esters of the same compound.. too many sides when you can get the same effect on a single estered compound

actually no bro sustanon dosent suk you can say every 1 is different on steroids i'm on my 2nd wk on susta injecting EOD 500mg ew & everything is going great & by the way the only sides that i'm having is growing so i dont think the right thing to say about susa is sux every 1 is different

peace

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    actually no bro sustanon dosent suk you can say every 1 is different on steroids i'm on my 2nd wk on susta injecting EOD 500mg ew & everything is going great & by the way the only sides that i'm having is growing so i dont think the right thing to say about susa is sux every 1 is different

peace

you are on your second week you arent going to see sides for a while, but anyway i know you can grow on sust but the point i am saying is why not keep your blood levels more consistant with a single ester..

you are on your second week you arent going to see sides for a while, but anyway i know you can grow on sust but the point i am saying is why not keep your blood levels more consistant with a single ester..
    i know what you are saying bro about single ester my problem is i couldnt find any single ester but hey i'm so optimistic about susta & i love the results but dont forget injecting EOD to keep the blood levels consistant

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    i know what you are saying bro about single ester my problem is i couldnt find any single ester but hey i'm so optimistic about susta & i love the results but dont forget injecting EOD to keep the blood levels consistant
    your blood levels still arent as stable as they would be with a a single is my point.. but **** it, who cares

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    what are you talking about bro,you can keep blood levels just as stable with sust as you can with any other ester.it all comes down to the timing of each injection.that was a very ignorant statement.i grow better on sust then any other ester.i been at this for some time now,almost 20yrs.i know what works for me.i can deal with the sust flu.my question was if anyone new the reason for it,i didnt ask if anybody likes sust.thats a personal preference.and im really not interested in anyones preferences right now

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    what are you talking about bro,you can keep blood levels just as stable with sust as you can with any other ester.it all comes down to the timing of each injection.that was a very ignorant statement.i grow better on sust then any other ester.i been at this for some time now,almost 20yrs.i know what works for me.i can deal with the sust flu.my question was if anyone new the reason for it,i didnt ask if anybody likes sust.thats a personal preference.and im really not interested in anyones preferences right now
    **** calm down dude i read your **** post wrong. sorry! do a search on sust flu in the search column. i am sure there is plenty of info lying around..

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    I got sick every other week or so when I was doin sust...sucks huh??? but yea i loved the results I got so i figured it was worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    I got sick every other week or so when I was doin sust...sucks huh??? but yea i loved the results I got so i figured it was worth it

**** that if i want the flu ill go get it from someone..

Thread Information