Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

People starting to ask ???

4th week of test @ 500mg, eq @ 400mg, deca @ 250mg; lost an inch on my waist and gained 8 lbs this week. Very little water 10mg nolva and .5 a-dex each day. And people are starting to ask a bunch of questions... This is just kicking in and i have 7 more weeks before pct. For now just saying NO2 and a bunch of protein but how long will this last? If I do not say anything I am sure what is suspected will confirm to onlookers, what do you say?

Anyone else work in an office environment? shirts getting tight and mens dress clothes are expensive, but its the questioning that is unsettling

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    just say what youve been saying and that ur hard lifting is finally showing

mustang331 is offline Member
    Just be honest dude there is nothing wrong with the truth!

physio_sport is offline Banned
    just say you are using muscletech celltech & nitrotech and if they say that they don;t belive you then tell them to check out musclemag and flex for the "proof" that its those supplements that are working on you.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Just be honest dude there is nothing wrong with the truth!
    when it comes down to the truth and depending on what country you are in you could get thrown out of your job and get thrown into a jail cell for a few years and you could get a criminal record for the rest of your life.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    when it comes down to the truth and depending on what country you are in you could get thrown out of your job and get thrown into a jail cell for a few years and you could get a criminal record for the rest of your life.

LOL Obviously it was a joke, and I would never joke about something like this, but I have a thread I started THAT WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=121310

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    LOL Obviously it was a joke, and I would never joke about something like this, but I have a thread I started THAT WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=121310
    yeah i was guessing you couldn't be serious.

Thanks, and I think I will go with " its the lighting or my shirts have shrunk " lol

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    I would just quit the juice right now, while you still look normal. Send the rest of your gear to me, and if you get any more questions just tell them to give me a call.

Maybe I do need to send them to you Hawkman as I think I am allergic... I'm seemingly blowing up caused by this allergic reaction. lol. I am quiting today and thanks for your help

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Anytime Bro!

little-one is offline Associate Member
    just tell them to fuk off and leave you alone before you beat the shiit out of them. That should make them stop asking you questions!

as79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    just tell them to fuk off and leave you alone before you beat the shiit out of them. That should make them stop asking you questions!
    LMAO

That's the first post that's made me laugh out load big time!

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Same problem here. I tell them I found this amazing stuff called M1-T. I stacked it with this stuff called 1AD and I blew up!! The guy at GNC said I'd get big and Boy does this stuff work, you should try it too!
    People are so fokking gullible, it makes me sick!

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I work in an office and I manage a 200 million dollar division. I wear XXL shirts and 36x 32 pants just so they are a little baggy being that my waist is 30 inches. People just think I dress like crap. I have worn tighter fitting shirts in the summer to golf tournaments or sporting events and someone usually says something about being big. I just tell them I never really lost much of the muscle from high school sports and boxing all my life. I also mention how clean my diet is and how I have started to work out more to stay in shape. This usually is enough, I would suggest not smiling near laughing when you tell them this that way they want suspect anything else.

There was a point when in college some of the coaches thought I was on something and even had someone search my gym locker!!!! At that time I was not on anything just in really good shape from fighting . I just recently in the last year decided to get something from my doctor because of low physical drive and kind of feeling run down. Its probally mostly work related this time of the year but I got a script anyway.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Grant, your avatar is making me need a really COLD shower. Please tell me she is not your lady.

-2z- is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    just say you are using muscletech celltech & nitrotech and if they say that they don;t belive you then tell them to check out musclemag and flex for the "proof" that its those supplements that are working on you.
    LOL....this is my favorite. Just point to one of the ads and say "See! 15lbs in just weeks!" At least those ads are good for something.

Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member
    Hehehe, I never have a good reason when my coworkers ask why my face is red in the middle of winter.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Carlson
    Hehehe, I never have a good reason when my coworkers ask why my face is red in the middle of winter.
    what does a red face have anyhting to do with juice?

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    what does a red face have anyhting to do with juice?
    some peoples skin will turn red while on

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    just tell them you've really got your diet together. Suggest they try the same.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    They are just jealous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    LOL....this is my favorite. Just point to one of the ads and say "See! 15lbs in just weeks!" At least those ads are good for something.
    serously my suggestion is a very good suggetion. most people who ask you about if you use steroids will not know much about bodybuilding. so the best thing to do is point them to magazines with supplements that make crazy claims like "get steroid like gains natuarally" and then they will start to belive you are a natural bodybuilder using "magic" supplements.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Tell them you work your ass off in the gym and you eat like a horse. if they keep bugging tell them to give it a rest and stop hating. Never under any circumstance should you tell or hint to a co-worker you are on the juice...$hit is still illegal and some people are quick to drop the dime. Fvck-em all, get big

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    Tell them you work your ass off in the gym and you eat like a horse. if they keep bugging tell them to give it a rest and stop hating. Never under any circumstance should you tell or hint to a co-worker you are on the juice...$hit is still illegal and some people are quick to drop the dime. Fvck-em all, get big
    couldn't have said it any better...

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    ...here's a good one...i had someone say "wow you look bigger, how those roids treating you".....my response...."hey you're lookin skinny, hows that crack treatin ya"...shut him the fu*k up!...you just have to turn the ? around and shut them up

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    haha yes, this will work

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrock79
    ...here's a good one...i had someone say "wow you look bigger, how those roids treating you".....my response...."hey you're lookin skinny, hows that crack treatin ya"...shut him the fu*k up!...you just have to turn the ? around and shut them up
    That's awesome, I'm gonna use that!!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    mine does.......... the people in the office asked me the same thing and i was like, " um, yeah and i am smoking crack to harden my muscles too." they shut up after that.. but this one lady keeps on and on and on. asking too many questions period. so i just said meet me in the hall. she came out there and i was like look lady, mind your own ****ing buisness.. oh yeah and i said keep an eye on your daughter too.. hahahahahaha she is hot hot hot! hahahaha ****ing bitch!

jonnytour is offline Member
    Beauty. Thanks for all the great ideas boys!! I'll save em up for when I do my first cycle!! That is some seriously funny $****!!

statuZ is offline Banned
    will it go back to regular?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    will it go back to regular?

no most actually turn neon green. just kiddin and yes you go back to normal

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Cell Tech And Nitro Tech Baby!!

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member

HHAHAHAHAHAH Im with him!!! Then they will just assume you have roid rage and be scared to cross you anymore!! yeah boy lol

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    When asked how im getting so big and why Im so much stronger than I used to be, I have found that the ol' make em think response works real well. By this i mean: You know when people are talking and they say something that you dont know what it means so you act like you understand and then you just stop talking about it for fear of being embarrassed about not knowing. Well having said that, when asked how im getting so big I simply tell them I am eating 7-9 times a day and taking lots of vitamin "S". I almost always get the oh I see response and then they drop it cause they dont know what exactly Vitamin "S" is. Try it sometime. Its pretty funny to see how they respond to that. lol

Thread Information