irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

3rd day of cycle,very tired.

i have started my fina 75mged ,prop 100mged and eq 500mg ew.
    180lbs age 24,3rd cycle.

is it possible for this gear to kick in already and has anyone else been tired on this cycle,i went to bed early but woke up a few times during the nite.
    is it just cause the body is not used to the gear yet,are the doses too much?

the tirness was so bad i went to the toilets in work to sleep for 15 mins ,then i slept in the car at lunch time this was tuesday and today(wednesday)and after lunch time both days i felt ok.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey irish, thats similar to my cycle im doing soon, im not sure if the gear has kicked in yet, sounds possible as i remember reading people have trouble sleeping on tren

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i got real lethargic and tired on prop. i mean real sleepy. it went away after a little while. but one of the main things i found out was cause i wasnt drinking enough water. dehydration is the number one cause of tiredness and lethargy

thick one is offline Associate Member
    i was feeling extremely lethargic on my tren /test cycle until i upped the water from 1 gallon to almost 2 gallons a day. i have to agree w rballs as most people don't drink enough water while on gear. it's a mistake i will never make again.

imann is offline Member
    hydration is the name of the game.............the more the better......I agree at least 2 gallons a day or if you are a real big guy adjust accordingly.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    im drinking lots of water compared to what i would normally do but its only about .75 gallons i find it hard to drink lots of water ,can you add orange to the water or is there too much sugar?
    i think the tirness mite be cause im waking up during the nite cause of inject pain
    Last edited by irish bulldog; 09-23-2004 at 12:40 PM. Reason: forgot something

as79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    im drinking lots of water compared to what i would normally do but its only about .75 gallons i find it hard to drink lots of water ,can you add orange to the water or is there too much sugar?
    i think the tirness mite be cause im waking up during the nite cause of inject pain
    Just carry a 2 gallon bottle of water with you throughout the day and sip it - make sure it's empty before you go to sleep - use the bottle to fill up your protein shakes etc, and that way you'll know your getting enough water.

Thread Information