seriouslifter is offline Member

Cycle #3 - please look

Can I mix the Prop with the tren in same syringe? I will get the oral tabs of winny and take 50mg ed for 6 weeks. What about test prop and tren? 100mg eod of test prop and 75mg eod of tren? I am going to do cardio 4 times a week. I want to get cut and lose stomach. Gain strength also and some muscle.

Cutting cycle #3

Test Prop week 1-10 100mg eod MWF
    Tren week 1 - 8 75mg eod MWF
    Winny week 5 - 10 50mg ED

Nolvadex 10mg ed throughout cycle
    PCT starts week 11 10 days of 40mg, 10 days of 20mg, 10 days of 10mg

Should I run winny past Test prop until week 12 and start at week 7? Should I run winny at beginning of cycle for 6 weeks instead? Help please. Should I do HCG 3000, 3000, 2500, 1500 every 5 or 6 days right before last shot? How long does it take to have test prop out of system?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yes u can mix them both in the same syringe. however i personally would shoot the tren and prop ED. ive run it both ED and EOD and had better results and less sides with ED. also i think u need to increse your dose. maybe go with 75mg/ed of both.... or prfereably 100mg/ed prop and 75mg/ed tren

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i second what rballs said, which is what im planning for my next cycle:>

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    yes u can mix them both in the same syringe. however i personally would shoot the tren and prop ED. ive run it both ED and EOD and had better results and less sides with ED. also i think u need to increse your dose. maybe go with 75mg/ed of both.... or prfereably 100mg/ed prop and 75mg/ed tren
    Ed is like shooting yourself 70 times. Is everyday meaning weekends also? When people say EOD does that mean MWF because after friday would be sunday next shoot day then tuesday and it would mess it up wouldnt it? The anabolics book says for test prop should be in between 200 - 400mg a week. Alot of people said 75mg of tren will do the job.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    i second what rballs said, which is what im planning for my next cycle:>
    yo map! where have you been bro??

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    shoot the prop and tren ed instead of eod. that means mtwtfss. and eod wouldnt be mwf it would be mwfsttsmwfs.....

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    yo map! where have you been bro??
    hey mate,

i dissapeared for a while, as i became confused, unsure what to do and seriously depressed, and although ar is my home i didnt feel upto posting anything you know? So i just sat at home, continued with my cycle and training and hoped itd get better

Thread Information