Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mustang331 is offline Member

OK so now how do I hide my gains :)

With my parents AND SOME friends, I rather not let them know what I am doing.. I am thinking of just sayin I am on creatine and some other stuff.. Just afraid of the acne.. ( I was on acutain when I was younger, so I rarley if ever get and acne )

max-it is offline Member
    tell them you are on pro hormones, they are still legal

KeyMastur is offline VET
    simple - lie

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    if they don't find them then they have no proof. Just tell them you've been workin on a new lifting program and are takin some creatine, noone will know the difference.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I just say I've been training harder and take suppliments. tell them if the worked as hard as you they to could look good too

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Has a new KFC opened up locally?

max-it is offline Member
    on second thought you better stop now, send your remaining gear to me for safe keeping

mustang331 is offline Member
    I live by myself so they wont find em..

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I always say it is my diet and creatine.

Sledge is offline New Member
    All you gotta do is tell them that you've been training like a horse and eating like a pig.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    YEah - I tell them ".... must be the Weight Gainer shakes I have been using...wow, stuff is good"

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Im on the same page. I've gained 12 pounds of muscle in roughly 3 weeks as of right now, everyone says something when they see me, and I mean Everyone.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    just tell them its the lighting.....

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    People don't really notice with me, their used to seeing me diet and train anyways. Ppl have seen me go from 158 to 178 and less body fat in only about a year, then go up too 200lbs and reletivly same bf in the next , so no one noticed when I jumped to 230 in my last cycle (I've only done one).

As long as your not new to the weight lifting scene ppl really won't notice that much.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well I have a really bad problem with retaining water so when i am on ITS terribly noticeable. My dad was roider back in the late 70s and when i jumped up 20 pounds over 6 7 weeks he knew right away and started questioning me. I mean I lied like no other both my parents constantly saying stuff - family friends mentioning to my parents about me. SO this last time i set it up perfect I went to gnc and bought to of the huge buckets of protein and CELL TECH lol. I used that as my cover up!!
    But then on week 8 i walked into my bathroom and my dad had found them and left them on the counter so i could see that he had found them. WHICH i couldnt believe- I had them in the bottom of my dresser under a DRAWER lol!!!
    I blamed it on my older brother and said i was taking care of them for him since he was probation. LOL
    things i got to do to get big - thats my story lol

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    With my parents AND SOME friends, I rather not let them know what I am doing.. I am thinking of just sayin I am on creatine and some other stuff.. Just afraid of the acne.. ( I was on acutain when I was younger, so I rarley if ever get and acne )
    creatine makes me break out and my firends too, so just say its creatine and its all water and youll shrink =x hopefully that wont happen though just trick them, say your stacking hmb and creatine, and tell them its your diet.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    tell them your drinking badgers milk.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

just tell them you eat lots of beef and protein and even some weight gain shakes, and i am sure if they see you eat they will immediately beleive.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    tell them your drinking badgers milk.

LMAO

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    just tell them its the lighting.....

I do something similar, when they say i look bigger i just say "nahh its the shirt"

got fina? is offline Member
    Just tell them uve been reading alot on the boards and finally got your diet down packed and its working wonders..

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I'm about to start my first cycle and am worried about the same thing. I already have people thinknig I am on the sauce from natural gains, what will they think when I get huge(r) overnight.

I'll just tell them its all the chicken I have been eating! haha

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    Say: Really? I think I've slimmed down.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Wear baggy clothes or clothes that are one size larger. Thats what I do (even to the gym). People really don't know how big you are when you do that. For all they know, you were always that big.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    The best thing to do is just lie through your teeth on the matter and if that doesn't work then call them girlie men and that they are getting shrimpier and shrimpier.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    "Well, I have been eating more"

BigGenes is offline Member
    When your mom asks and she will, mine did. lol Just say "BlTCH! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM ON STEROIDS .....NO SO GET OFF MY CASE!!!!!!!" She will be understanding and realize that she was mistaken. lol As for the acne just say you haven't bathed in a long time. lol

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    When your mom asks and she will, mine did. lol Just say "BlTCH! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM ON STEROIDS.....NO SO GET OFF MY CASE!!!!!!!" She will be understanding and realize that she was mistaken. lol As for the acne just say you haven't bathed in a long time. lol
    If you call your mom "bitch"....I not only feel bad for your mom. But I feel sorry for you....

pathetic...imo

Its a joke you stupid A$$. lol Did you really read that and think someone would tell someone to do that? Whoa. It was a joke on roid rage . You go off and say something like that and they will know your juiceing. I was also joking when I told the guy to tell his mom he wasn't bathing. lol Dude come on did you really think I was being serious?

sorry...my, bad...that one went over my head.....you would be suprised on how much sbad advise i see people give.

ps. thanks for calling me "stupid a$$"

lol you would have called yourself that too. lol I can't believe you didn't catch that. But I do know that alot of bad advice is given on occation here. I totally see why you would have said that, but I put lol, and the bath thing I thought was a dead give away that I was joking.

I am a little grumpy this morning.....I just got hit with a $12,000 pre payment penalty on my house that I am selling. So I guess i am lacking in the sense of humor dept. this morning.

I am not usally like this.....so do not hold it against me

you jerk....(j/k...)

lol don't worry about it bud, I didn't hold it against you. But glad to see your sence of humor is coming back So I'm a jerk now lol later bro

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    simple - lie
    I like that one, denie denie denie

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    I don't understand this post. What kinda dummy runs around announcing gains anyway? Are you one of those itty bitty guys who thinks a 300lb bench makes you god? If you are jucing people can tell, when I go from 220lbs benching 365 and 6 weeks later nailing 425 at 247lbs, and firm arms at 18.5" ballon to 20" and watery looking. I think people can tell. There is no hiding it, but then again watching what you say to people and not getting cocky helps. Just keep quiet and keep lifting, there are no words needed. B/c the guys who know anything can look at your skin and the redness/acne and tell who's jucing and who's not. Not to mention post people turn into the staypuff marshmellow man Have fun and realize juce is an aid, not a crutch.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    my favoite quote,
    jim: da*m you are getting big you on something?
    jon: no, i just eat a lot.

biofx is offline Junior Member
    Loose fitting clothes help. Or yeah go with "changed the diet and added creatine".

People really have NO clue about the abundance of steroid use . I mean EVERYONE has at least tried a little juice.

jrmyjjhnsn is offline New Member
    ive said in the past that i have been taking growth factor 1, gain 16lbs in 6 weeks or your moneyback. the only downside is people want to know where to get and i've never used it and not sure if the stuff works, but its legal so its a easy out

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Everyone is asking me "Are you on steroids " becasue of the drastic change in my appearance.

I now answer "Yeah! - I shoot cattle steroids every day" with a big twisted grin on my face. It cracks them up and they think im joking.

Sometimes the truth is the saest answer (as long as they dont know about Fina and EQ that is)

fanis is offline New Member
    Well i might be lucky because my father was an athlete and he was using steroids my mother is a doctor (speciallizing in athletes...) so i have no problem using them even some with doctors prescription

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information