Thread: Ordering Fina

Sustman is offline Junior Member

Ordering Fina

I don't know if I'll get into trouble asking for this but here it goes, I was wondering if someone could tell me that has ordered fina online recently where they got it from and if they had any problems. I ordered synovex from a place a year and a half ago with no problems but I have been hearing that some places are now asking for proof of cattle ownership now. If you could pm me or post it I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your help!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry, but nobody will give you that info. Disregard all PM's you get, as they are more than likely going to scam you.

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    it's not like it's illegal to buy, just some places ask for ownership, but I guess I'll have to try the vet place where I got my syno a while back.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If you didn't have any problems with the place you ordered the syno from, you probably won't have any problems with the fina either. Most of the online vet stores know what is going on. They don't care as long as they are getting business.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    sorry, but nobody will give you that info. Disregard all PM's you get, as they are more than likely going to scam you.
    doubt that. they'll just refer him to the 2 websites that sell the most fina pellets.

Thread Information