Thread: question

luckydevil is offline New Member

question

hey whats up ppl. im new at this forum.

I was recently told about some steroid called extreme X... anyone else heard of this. I used to have the website for it but i forget what it is. lemme know if you know it.

also, a good friend of mine heard about and ordered a anabolic steroid called Growth Factor-1

Growth Factor-1 contains Octacosanol, Magnesium Stearate, and Stearic Acid. Octacosanol, the active ingredient, is the most powerful sterol available without a prescription and is delivered in a potent 340 mg daily dosage.
    Growth Factor-1 increases the level of anabolic hormones in your blood. This allows you to break through your body's natural limitations and move on to new levels of muscle growth. When used in conjunction with a low fat diet, Growth Factor-1 is extremely effective at building muscle while burning fat.
    100% money back guarentee if your not satisfied.

anyone have any experiance with this?? or is it a scam?

lemme know what ya figure.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydevil
    hey whats up ppl. im new at this forum.

I was recently told about some steroid called extreme X... anyone else heard of this. I used to have the website for it but i forget what it is. lemme know if you know it.

also, a good friend of mine heard about and ordered a anabolic steroid called Growth Factor-1

Growth Factor-1 contains Octacosanol, Magnesium Stearate, and Stearic Acid. Octacosanol, the active ingredient, is the most powerful sterol available without a prescription and is delivered in a potent 340 mg daily dosage.
    Growth Factor-1 increases the level of anabolic hormones in your blood. This allows you to break through your body's natural limitations and move on to new levels of muscle growth. When used in conjunction with a low fat diet, Growth Factor-1 is extremely effective at building muscle while burning fat.
    100% money back guarentee if your not satisfied.

anyone have any experiance with this?? or is it a scam?

lemme know what ya figure.
    Those are lame supplement versions of "steroids ". As in they aren't steroids and they just try to mimic them well enough to convice fools to buy them. They are a waste of your time.

what do you suggest?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydevil
    what do you suggest?
    For a lame supplement to take? At your age I suggest whey protein, creatine, and glutamine. Also a good diet around 3,000-3,500 cals a day and 4-5 days a week in the gym.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO I have used CellTech and it worked good for me.. (before gear) LOL

Good luck bro.

i take that **** already, im not lookin for a lame suppliment. i was just askin about those cuz my buddy is takin them and i never heard of them b4

sniper320 is offline Member
    read about them in the supplement forum. lots of good info.

k thx guys

Thread Information