Thread: 1st Cycle Help

bunkerking58 is offline Junior Member

1st Cycle Help

hey guys,

i have been lifting for the past year and a half and lifting really hard for the past 1/2 year. and im just not getting the gains i NEED i was goign to start takin supps but i dont want to think about kidney/liver damage and i mean the gains really arent worth it. so i want to take a cycle but i dont wanna jsut take liek dbol and basically waste my cash. i Need to get bigger for football as it stands im 5'8 165 i can get 235 up liek 2-3 times and its jsut not cutting it any more i get thrown aroudn all day long but i love the sport and would never quit so im basically begging for some one to steer me in the right direction i want to get storng but also gain mss not get bubbly bu ripped. please help me here

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    Way to young. At your age, you don't need AS. Taking AS could mess you up if not done right. You need to learn more about diet and a good workout routine. Chances are, you are overtraining. As far as gaining weight, your best bet is food. Lots of it. Add some weight gainer in there as well. I picked up a solid 12 lbs over one summer with a high calorie diet and weight gainer. Check with the guys over at the Lifting Techniques forum for a good routine. Good luck.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    and you dont wanna worry about your kidneys and liver with supps, but um, do you think steroids are easier on them? Negative on that one, and i'm guessing like NM said, you're probably to young cause i'm betting your still in High school. Just eat like a horse man

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree. Eat like a horse and lift hard. You will grow. Besides you have only been lifting seriously for 1/2 year. You should be at the 5 year mark before you think about steroids .

bunkerking58 is offline Junior Member
    guys thanks alot u gave me sum stuff to think about.. ill keep lifting and see how things go for a while

Lunacy is offline Member
    Everyone is right on. Eat like a champ and throw a lot of protein in and try out some creatine while you are at it. it will help you break through your sticking point, but dont use it as a crutch. train harder, but smarter.

Thread Information