djboots is offline Associate Member

test should be used in every cycle

a while back there was a thread on why test should be used in every cycle. This thread made me a firm believer in it. but i cant seem to find it does any one remember. any way MODS & VETS i think we need a stickey on why we should use test in all cycles. because the newbies on the board with these d-bol only cycles ect..... is getting to be a bit to much. I dont have a real scientific reason in my posession that i can post but i will work on it unless some one else allready has somthing written down

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Then only reason test would not be used in a cycle is if the cycle
    was a anavar only cycle.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    a while back there was a thread on why test should be used in every cycle. This thread made me a firm believer in it. but i cant seem to find it does any one remember. any way MODS & VETS i think we need a stickey on why we should use test in all cycles. because the newbies on the board with these d-bol only cycles ect..... is getting to be a bit to much. I dont have a real scientific reason in my posession that i can post but i will work on it unless some one else allready has somthing written down

I could not agree with you more DJ. We need this one as a sticky.. There has been alot of these latley..

They need to gro some nads and stick themselves. Wow (i am a crabby bitc* today. Must be the TEST!!!!!!!!! i take with my dbol )

OK i feel better know. Lest get a sticky.. LOL

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    To many d-bol only cycles lately....bump.

BassMuscle

Thread Information