ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member

Question Pre Contest Cycle, Please Critque

Ok, I am 18 and about to enter my fourth competition in April. I have been lifting hard and serious for 3 years, I am not going to lie I have a very good base but I still have plenty of natrual potenial. I am thinking of taking winstrol , clenbuterol for 8 weeks, 8 weeks out from the competition. I want to also stack some deca in with the cutters, only about 200 mg a week but I'm not real sure when(how many weeks out) I will follow this cycle up with clomid for four weeks. I have a good source to get the gear, and have been looking into it for a couple weeks. I will start the cycle in Febuary so until then i want all the info I can get. Please help me out with the timing and dosages. Thanks a lot guys.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    let the "your too young" sayings being

AnabolicAlien Guest

na bro...

first - i like your attitude.

too young for steroids ... maybe. then again i hear anavar and some of the others are often prescribed for "kiddies" like yourself and don't affect the growth plates. if i were you i'd do a lot of research on my own and not listen to half the people on here about what steroid to take if any. i don't mean to offend any members; that's just my honest opinion.

clen and other fat burners are ok so long as you have no pre-existing condition.

good luck bro.

A.A.

I Forgot to give some info, I have already finished growing, the doc checked my plates when I was 16 and said I was done. So I will be 5'5 from here on out.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    let the "your too young" sayings being
    no doubt thats exactly what I was thinking

Oh and to reply tho the originaL post

YOU ARE TOO YOUNG

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    sure he's too young...but we cant stop him

and deca pre contest is a nono imo, i assume you had it there for joints?

clen /eca would work well

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    clen will help cut u and will be out of your system faily quickly. do a search for clenbuterol handbook. excellent read and will help u out.

not trying to flame bro, but if u are admitting u havent hit your genetic potential yet, then u arent ready to juice.. stay natural until u cant grow anymore, then come over to the dark side.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    clen will help cut u and will be out of your system faily quickly. do a search for clenbuterol handbook. excellent read and will help u out.

not trying to flame bro, but if u are admitting u havent hit your genetic potential yet, then u arent ready to juice.. stay natural until u cant grow anymore, then come over to the dark side.
    There are very, very, very, very few members here that can say that they have reached their genetic potential before going to AAS, actualy I'd guess less than 5 althoughI couldn't even name one off the top of my head. I'm admitedly not one, neither are you, don't be a hypocrite lol

shorty2big is offline Member
    dump the deca for a contest cycle
    S2B

Served is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't do clen for no more than 5-6 weeks. Just my personal preference,...also I ran upon some info on the net that said this also. You will also need to take taurine with it also. You also need more than 200mgs of deca . I say around 400-500

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    deca is defintly not good b4 a contest. i think prop and winny would be good or maybe var. do some reserch and u should realy consider waiting to take gear. i think u should be fine taking the clen . goodluck in whatever u decide

Question

Ok, this is what I have come up with so far, 8 weeks out I plan on starting winstrol at 200 mg a week for 8 weeks, then 6 weeks out start Clen , for six weeks. I've heard some people have a hard time injecting winstrol, can you guys give me some tips, where/gauge/so on.

if I were to do a cycle of deca for 5 weeks at 200 mg a week, how far out from show time should i be? And should I take potassuim with the Winstrol to help with the cramps?

Thanks for all the comments so far, much appreciated.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    clen can only be taken 2 weeks at a time unless u have ketofin(sp). after 2 weeks your recpetors are burned out and need a break. ketofin upregulates the receptors and makes the clen more effective.

200mg a week isnt enough. it should be shot or injected at 50mg/day. and yes people have problems injecting it sooo just drink it....... and yes u can drink winny!!!! best to take it with some grapefruit juice.

i wouldnt take deca for 5 weeks. it is just kicking in then, and byu taking deca alone u are gonna shutdown your HTPA and not have any test production, that is why u need to take test with it

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToJuice,OrNotToJuice
    Ok, this is what I have come up with so far, 8 weeks out I plan on starting winstrol at 200 mg a week for 8 weeks, then 6 weeks out start Clen , for six weeks. I've heard some people have a hard time injecting winstrol, can you guys give me some tips, where/gauge/so on.

if I were to do a cycle of deca for 5 weeks at 200 mg a week, how far out from show time should i be? And should I take potassuim with the Winstrol to help with the cramps?

Thanks for all the comments so far, much appreciated.
    Dump the Deca focus on the diet

Thread Information