BigPapaSwole is offline New Member

anavar with supp stack!!!plz help

I am currently investing in a line of supps to help me gain some weight and strenght and more or less just bulk up..........My weight right now is 170lbs at 5'10 and i intend on reaching 200lbs......I talked to my doc though and he said that my test levels were as high as that of the avg 18 yr old and i read that if ur test levels are high u would not have to take as much to increase test levels and save ur endocrine system.......
    but heres wut all my supp and var stack will include
    Anavar :25 mg ED weeks 1-6
    creatine: 10 g ED weeks 1-4, 6-10
    100% whey
    Milk thistle
    R-ala
    mega mens multi vit
    Glutamine
    ZMA
    Ive been able to get my hands on some nolva so can ne one help me out on how it would be best to run this......or would clomid be better for PCT?
    flax oil
    amino acid tabs
    my daily intake will be somewhere round
    1.5 g protein per lb
    3 g carbs per lb
    .5 g fat per lb
    And I will maintain over 3500 calories a day
    1 gallon water ED
    6 meals
    3 protein shakes
    1 MRP ED
    ill be getting ne where from 8 to 9 hrs sleep each night and 1 hrs sleep after workout....
    My training split will be:
    mon: chest, back, forearms
    tue: thighs, calves
    wed: shoulders, traps
    thur: off
    fri: biceps, triceps, forearms
    sat:hams and calves
    sunff
    I wrestle so the thought of strenght gains form anavar was quite intriguing as well..
    Also i still have a slight case of puffiness on my left nipple from puberty so can ne one tell me if the anavar would affect this or if the clomid or nolva would help it.

Aboot is offline Banned
    If you're 18 you will not need AAS to get to 200 lbs. Just do the supplements and maintain a good diet. That is all you'll need and you should be fine. I was a 230 lbs wrestler in high school (NOT FAT, you haters!!!) by the time I was 17, and all of that was natural. Steriods is not the answer at your age.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you?? and if your in college, up the var to atleast 40-50mg ED

Im 17 right now.......The only reason i was looking into anavar is due to the fact that it is a mild steroid with mild liver toxicity.....also due to the fact that it does not aromatize to estrogen and refrains from growth stuntage.....I am a highschool wrestler and my comp does in fact take pro-hormones.....M1T........but i really dont feel like completely getting screwed over by using pro's.........
    My only reason for contemplating the use of anavar was that i have infact been lifting since i was fourteen and i can very easily get my body cut as it is very muscular now but I feel lately that im not putting on thickness...........since i wrestle and i can easily go for a heavier class i want to become top heavy :" bulky shoulders, thick traps thick chest, small waist then bulky legs......more or less an X shape.......
    my measurements now are.....
    arms: 15.5/ 16.5 pumped
    chest: 43"
    waist: 28"
    thighs: 25"
    and my bodyfats at around 7.9%

but since this year the scouts are really looking hard i really want to make an impression becaus I need every edge i can get .........but plz dont think this is nothing more than an easy way out becaus i have been devoted to wrestling since my sixth grade year and now i do wrestling and bodybuilding..........I figured i could do quite well on anavar because my diet is
    already squared away and fed with a surplus of proteins and carbs..........Not to mention that my doctor told me the reason why i shouldnt take 40-50 mg ED is becaus that say a teens test levels are at 50 and a 30 yr olds is at 30.......well if a teen and a 30 yr old both take 40-50 mgs lets say it raises it up to 60 for the 30yr old and 80 for the teen.....he said that while at 60 the man could produce good gains with some side effects but at 80 the teen would experience far more side effects due to the high level of test ...........also since anavar shuts ur test down i will take ZMA to hopefully help out my natural test levels as well as nolva for PCT to help........

bump...........

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaSwole
    Im 17 right now.......The only reason i was looking into anavar is due to the fact that it is a mild steroid with mild liver toxicity.....also due to the fact that it does not aromatize to estrogen and refrains from growth stuntage.....I am a highschool wrestler and my comp does in fact take pro-hormones.....M1T........but i really dont feel like completely getting screwed over by using pro's.........
    My only reason for contemplating the use of anavar was that i have infact been lifting since i was fourteen and i can very easily get my body cut as it is very muscular now but I feel lately that im not putting on thickness...........since i wrestle and i can easily go for a heavier class i want to become top heavy :" bulky shoulders, thick traps thick chest, small waist then bulky legs......more or less an X shape.......
    my measurements now are.....
    arms: 15.5/ 16.5 pumped
    chest: 43"
    waist: 28"
    thighs: 25"
    and my bodyfats at around 7.9%

but since this year the scouts are really looking hard i really want to make an impression becaus I need every edge i can get .........but plz dont think this is nothing more than an easy way out becaus i have been devoted to wrestling since my sixth grade year and now i do wrestling and bodybuilding..........I figured i could do quite well on anavar because my diet is
    already squared away and fed with a surplus of proteins and carbs..........Not to mention that my doctor told me the reason why i shouldnt take 40-50 mg ED is becaus that say a teens test levels are at 50 and a 30 yr olds is at 30.......well if a teen and a 30 yr old both take 40-50 mgs lets say it raises it up to 60 for the 30yr old and 80 for the teen.....he said that while at 60 the man could produce good gains with some side effects but at 80 the teen would experience far more side effects due to the high level of test ...........also since anavar shuts ur test down i will take ZMA to hopefully help out my natural test levels as well as nolva for PCT to help........
    Your 17.. your profile says you were born in 85.. would that not make you 19?

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Stay off the roids, you are way toooooooo young, maybe you have to add more calories to your diet, good luck

Thread Information