AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Family Doctor took blood and urine samples!

hey bros, i came down with a severe fever last night...so i went to the doctor today and she said that my blood pressure was too high 140/120 when the doctor took it but it was 140/90 before which is borderline. i think i got nervous when she took it bc of the stretch marks on my arms. she said for me to return in 2 weeks(bc she drew blood) also, to check it out also she took my urine. question is what do i do to lower my blood pressure and should i be worred since im only 21?? im getting a lil scared here...also my stats were 6'6 264 HELP me out bros ****s got me worried like a lil bitch

thanks guys

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    how about Catapress. It have it's sides, but help lower bp.

http://www.steroid.com/30.php

You could buy it at a Tj pharmacie without a script.

BassMuscle

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    You could also try some Hawthorne Berry Extract. I'm pretty sure its recommended to maintain b.p. during a cycle.

max-it is offline Member
    Why not wait to see what your doctor recommends. This way you will be sure to get a medication that is right for you. Also, if she is leaning towards medication I would strongly suggest you tell her that you are on juice. Testosterone and other steroids can effect bloodpressure medications. For instance, test has been shown to increase the effectiveness of propranolol (inderal), a common antihypertensive medication. You are going to have to do some thinking on this, I would encourage you to think long term. High blood pressure is a serious condition and your levels are very high. Preface your conversation with "I would like the following to be held confidential", then tell your doctor what you are on so she can make the best decision for you. Good luck bro.

MAX

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    Why not wait to see what your doctor recommends. This way you will be sure to get a medication that is right for you. Also, if she is leaning towards medication I would strongly suggest you tell her that you are on juice. Testosterone and other steroids can effect bloodpressure medications. For instance, test has been shown to increase the effectiveness of propranolol (inderal), a common antihypertensive medication. You are going to have to do some thinking on this, I would encourage you to think long term. High blood pressure is a serious condition and your levels are very high. Preface your conversation with "I would like the following to be held confidential", then tell your doctor what you are on so she can make the best decision for you. Good luck bro.

MAX
    you sound right...i go back in two weeks but the thing is that doctor is my dads client i would think she would tell my dad even though its against the law and i could sue her for patient confidentiality right if she told my pops? but the thing is i have been off for 2 months last inject was july 12 that was almost 3 months ago. she was making me nervous though i think that y it jumped up. im taking my friend whos a nurse with me next time i go in two weeks and hopefully she helps out(this lady nurse is very smart) 4.0 student. i cycled test cyp, dbol , and eq. it was only an 8 week cycle as i didnt like the juice and thought it was fake. but im thinking of telling her what i took but i think im gonna wait and see what the results say she took blood and a sample of my urine you think there looking for steroids??? i mean she kept asking me questions like you taking any ephedra and then she said"im going ot tell you straight up ARE YOU ON ANY DRUGS?" i said no. this high blood pressure is making me nervous what do you suggest i do to lower it? i was thinking about loosing like 5-10 lbs and eating a real strict diet( ieat good man i dont smoke, i dont eat lots of fatty foods, but i havent lifted in about a month) help

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    you sound right...i go back in two weeks but the thing is that doctor is my dads client i would think she would tell my dad even though its against the law and i could sue her for patient confidentiality right if she told my pops? but the thing is i have been off for 2 months last inject was july 12 that was almost 3 months ago. she was making me nervous though i think that y it jumped up. im taking my friend whos a nurse with me next time i go in two weeks and hopefully she helps out(this lady nurse is very smart) 4.0 student. i cycled test cyp, dbol, and eq. it was only an 8 week cycle as i didnt like the juice and thought it was fake. but im thinking of telling her what i took but i think im gonna wait and see what the results say she took blood and a sample of my urine you think there looking for steroids??? i mean she kept asking me questions like you taking any ephedra and then she said"im going ot tell you straight up ARE YOU ON ANY DRUGS?" i said no. this high blood pressure is making me nervous what do you suggest i do to lower it? i was thinking about loosing like 5-10 lbs and eating a real strict diet( ieat good man i dont smoke, i dont eat lots of fatty foods, but i havent lifted in about a month) help
    Your blood pressure is high, no doubt about it. Buy yourself a blood pressure unit and check yourself. People (myself included) often have very high blood pressure at a doctor's office. I kind of panic when the cuff gets tight on my biceps, just don't like the feeling. If your own reading are ok, then not to worry, if your bottom numbers are over 95, you have reason for concern.

Diet and cardio will do a lot. No coffee or beer will also lower it a lot. A good hang over will jack up you bp.

I would seriously recommend monitoring your own bp (you can buy a unit for like $50) and then listen to what your doc recommends.

I highly doubt that the AAS is still impacting your bp, you probably have a different problem.

$50 will be well spent.

Gilster is offline Member
    Cardoi is one of the fastest way to lower your BP. At least for me it works wonders. I'll get on the treeadmill for and hour a day for a week and I will drop my BP by amazing numbers. I have gone from a regular reading of 165/95 to a daily reading of 110/70 after a week of cardio at a moderate pace with a 2-3 high intensity intervals in that hour. And I have done this while on cycle but the numbers do not drop as tremendously, but enugh to keep me safe.

good info guys yeah i havent ran in about 2 months... thats what killing me school is hectic i think i might drop a class i dont need to get into the gym i have a feeling cardio will help mlower my bp as well....i dont like the feeling of the thing squeezing my bicep as well...thanks for the input bros as your words have helped me tremendously now its up to me to GET MY CARDIO DONE!

A|X
    A|X is offline New Member
    how bout :
    1. consuming mor potassium from bananas, oranges etc
    2. lowering your sodium intake to <1200mg/day
    3. drink more water
    4. and of course.. do more cardio

good luck bro

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

let me ask this

do you think w/ his BP being bordeline hypertensive that HIIT cardio is the way to go??my bp is high now and i'm trying to get a dr. appointment all day to no avial.i'm doing heavy deads today and i am seriously condisering bringing the intesnity down on them for this week until i know what the **** is going on. i have had nose bleeds for 4 str8 days and dead i know are gonna have me upthere BPM's

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMuscle
    how about Catapress. It have it's sides, but help lower bp.

http://www.steroid.com/30.php

You could buy it at a Tj pharmacie without a script.

BassMuscle
    I have a feeling he isnt going to travel from australia to tijuana to get his blood pressure meds.

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I have a feeling he isnt going to travel from australia to tijuana to get his blood pressure meds.
    In his location states that he lives in San Diego, CA. just a few minutes north of the Tijuana-San Ysidro border.

BassMuscle

Thread Information