wannajuice43 is offline New Member

cant find a good answer anywhere?

i have been debating on juicing over the past year. since then i have done plenty of research and still cant comprehend everything there is too know about the subject. My main question involves post cycle after PCT.
    correct me wherever i am wrong anyone!

PCT is required for many reasons but one main reason is to return to natural testosterone levels .
    But everyone talks as if once you cycle you will not be able to make anymore gains naturally This should not be true if you get your test back up to par
    am i right?

ALSO
    i am 5'11 220 and stuck there for past 1/2 year and really want to hit the needle so could someone clear this up for me?

Yes you are right about pct, but it is also there to help you keep the gains you gained...

No, you will not gain LIKE you are on a cycle, but you can still gain with proper diet and training.

If you are stuck there, switch up your diet, up the calories. This doesn't mean you NEED aas, but it sure as hell helps.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The reason people say that is because they assume that the user has reached his genetic potential. Steroids will take you where you cant go on your own.

So why is it so important to wait until you have reached your natural peak to start steroids if you say did one cycle a year and then gained naturally after that?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Also, during pct, you won't make gains. You'll work to keep your gains then level off and find out what your left with. You'll probaly lose a bit but mabey not. After that, lifting naturally will be as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by wannajuice43
    So why is it so important to wait until you have reached your natural peak to start steroids if you say did one cycle a year and then gained naturally after that?
    People usually say this because you don't reach your genetic potential until you have been lifting and dieting correctly for years, ie. wait till your older...

Can't tell ya on second question havn't been juicing that long...

bump..

i have gained over 30 pounds of muscle since working out hard naturally i know i am physically ready to juice but i dont know if i am ready to risk future gains that is my only worry. in other words the only thing holding me back from juicing is the worry that i will not be able to make natural gains in the future.

what are your stats\age?

20(i know most say to young)/5'11 220lbs lifting since 14/ gained over 30 lbs since high school

sniper320 is offline Member
    Once you reach your genetic potential you can not gain naturally anymore.

i know that once you have hit your genetic potential you cannot gain naturally anymore but what if you start juice before you have hit genetic potential? can you gain naturally after normal test is restored?

sniper320 is offline Member
    Of course you can, i was making great gains after my last cycle(and better ones now that im back on lol)

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres how it works do you think you have the genetic potential to hold 250lbs of lean muscle mass naturally??? I can answer this one for you ,no. SO you do a couple cycles and end up being a 250+lb person. You will have to continue to do cycles to maintain this weight. I got as big as 277lbs but if I never cycled again I would most likely shrink down to a 225lb person. Once you decide to cycle you will have to contiunue cycling untill you decide you dont want to be that big anymore. Its that simple.

Now for the ones that have not reached their genetic potential. And lets say do a cycle at 145lbs and then gain 15lbs in a cycle. They will be able to gain after they have taken steroids just because they where impatient and didnt wait untill they really needed to take them. The only factor that is gonna determine wether you can continue to make gains naturally is if you still have the gentics to push you even further. There is little chance that you can cycle one time gain 20+ pounds and then continue to grow to 300lb monster. Most peoples genetics dont work that way.

so would most agree that at 5'11 220 i am ready for the sauce or not? I believe i am but i also believe i could possibly gain 5 in this next year but i dont want to wait a year when i gain gain 15-20 in a matter of weeks

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    well do the juice then simple as that.question answered

Thread Information