PEDEY is offline Junior Member

My kidneys are killing me!!

Hey bros, long time member of the board.

My kidneys have been killing me the last couple weeks. Im not using any gear right now, havent for a couple months. Ive had problems with kidneys being sore in the past but it always seemed to go away after a couple days, not this time though. Im eating about 300g of protein everyday (Im 235lbs). I bumped up the cranberry extract dose. I went to the doctors to get blood work and a urine test, we'll see what turns up I guess.

Any ideas/thoughts/suggestions?

Cheers

rooky7002 is offline Junior Member
    seems your doing most of whats good for you already bro, cranberry, water. im not expert but i can tell u what i know.

try to lower ur protien intake for a while since: Protein is broken down by the liver and kidneys this will take a little stress away.

Drink one quart of marshmallow tea daily. It will help to strengthen the bladder, to cleanse the bladder and kidneys. Drink 3 glasses of unsweetened cranberry juice daily. It inhibits growth of bacteria by acidifying the urine you seem to have this part in check already.

Eat garlic, potatoes, asparagus, parsley, watercress, celery, cucumbers, papaya, and bananas. Watermelon and pumpkin seeds are also beneficial. Watermelon should be eaten alone. Eat seeds, sprouts, and green vegetables. Avoid dairy products except those that are soured such as yogurt, buttermilk, and cottage cheese. Goat's milk is acceptable.

hope this help if only a little bro,
    The Rooky,

bump.

come on bros, i know someone must have some exp with this, im paranoid as **** here

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    A few questions for you:

1. What was your last cycle?
    2. How many months ago did it end?
    3. Are you taking any other medications?
    4. Are you using any recreational drugs / alcohol regularly?

system admin is offline Owner

MrDezel is offline Banned
    How is ur urine when you take a leak? Discolored in any way? burning at all?

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    A few questions for you:

1. What was your last cycle?
    2. How many months ago did it end?
    3. Are you taking any other medications?
    4. Are you using any recreational drugs / alcohol regularly?

Hey bros thanks for the response...

Last cycle was enanthate and deca , ended it a couple months ago. No problems while on. Not taking any other meds, and I dont drink or do recreational drugs. Urine is fine, I read that if it hurts to piss then u could be going down with kidney stones so im thankful thats not the case. The kidneys just ache ALL the time. It feels like im taking 100mg a day of dbol or something! Im just most scared that I have a kidney problem, and that I wont be able to live this lifestyle anymore and eat 300g of protein a day.... Life without diet and weight training is a depressing one I dont want to even think about.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PEDEY
    Hey bros thanks for the response...

Last cycle was enanthate and deca, ended it a couple months ago. No problems while on. Not taking any other meds, and I dont drink or do recreational drugs. Urine is fine, I read that if it hurts to piss then u could be going down with kidney stones so im thankful thats not the case. The kidneys just ache ALL the time. It feels like im taking 100mg a day of dbol or something! Im just most scared that I have a kidney problem, and that I wont be able to live this lifestyle anymore and eat 300g of protein a day.... Life without diet and weight training is a depressing one I dont want to even think about.
    Pedy,

Since the pain is being caused by nothing that is readily evident, it looks like you need to stop wondering about it and to go see a doctor immediately.

Once you find out what it is, if you're willing to share it, then please post it so others who experience the same symptoms might have a better idea of what could be causing the problem

I hope you feel better soon. (Now, go to your doc).

Thread Information