NoobJuice is offline Member

Little help here

Well, this is my 5th week on and I have had no problems injecting untill today. I always stick my glutes, rotating mondays and thursdays. I have never seen blood untill today. When I pulled the pin, a big drop of blood came out followed by a short stream of blood, just enough to cover my hand.
    The question here is: DID the test go through or would it come out with the blood? Also what would cause the blood? Thanks fellas.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Run a search on cycle and blood and you will find your answer. Run the search in this forum. This is a common question that has been answered many times. The search button is at the top right hand corner of the forum.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    You probably poked through a vein going into the muscle. However the needle probably continued to go deeper into the muscle where you then injected the steroid . When you removed the needle it went back through the vein and the blood followed the needle out. The steroid was safely deposited deeply into the muscle and was unaffected by the blood.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Thks Demon, just what I was looking for

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    You probably poked through a vein going into the muscle. However the needle probably continued to go deeper into the muscle where you then injected the steroid. When you removed the needle it went back through the vein and the blood followed the needle out. The steroid was safely deposited deeply into the muscle and was unaffected by the blood.

I would say that Demon is spot on. Your fine bro go hit the steel..

Thread Information