i am going to do a dbol ,deca ,winny cycle
    16wk cycle
    1-4wk d-bol
    1-12wk deca
    11-16wk winny
    then pct
    going to run d-bol at 35mg ed
    and deca 500mg wk
    my question is if i can u run winny at a high dose instead fo the norm 50mg ed
    if ican bump it up to 100mg ed.

Iowa is offline Banned
    To answer your ?, I would stay between 350-500mg/week of the winny. JMO, but 700 is too high, but some people wouldnt hesistate to do this. Also, this cycle is going to supress you like a som-bitch. You're going to have 6 weeks of just deca and I think that will suck balls for you. I would add some test weeks 1-12 at 500mg and drop your deca down to 400mg. Your balls with thank you. You might want to add some nolvadex too, cause the dbol and deca(and test if you take it) will put a lot of water weight on you. That way when you start your winny, you wont have as much water as you would w/o the nolva and the winny can show its true potential.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    definately add some test

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    you need to add some test to that cycle, bro. Its going to shut you down hard w/o the test. Also run the test longer than the deca . I would go with 500 mgs. of a single ester test a week. Your going to need nolvadex on hand, although if it were me i would take the nolva everday including pct. better safe than sorry

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    yeah thankks bro i think i'll jus wait and buy about 14 wks of prop. and add to cycle and yea i always run 20mgs and nolva and 25mg of proviron ed.......if i am going to do d-bol and deca and test i think i would bump up to 50 mg of proviron ed.
    so i not going to run this cycle again it should take me about 3 months to get all my gear
    4 wk d-bol
    12 kw deca
    14 wk test prop.
    and winny 6 wks

i have one more question i'll make a new thread.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Whats the goal of this cycle?
    You definetly need test but to answer the original question about winny....If you've used winny in the past and you feel like you can handle more then 50mgs ed then it's perfectly fine to run it at 100mgs ed. In face IMO to see winny really do it's justice it's best when ran at 100mgs ed...

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    yea i did winny befor at 50 mg ed it worked but not wat i expected and kool thanks
    my goals are to stay lean, i eat clean ...........i don't make joke with that i have about
    4% body fat on me and i am trying to get that down to a 1 or 2 hell zero if i can
    so my geal is to stay lean.this is my 5th cycle .............put on about 20 pound quality
    results taken after 4 months off cycle still retained the weight ..........nice
    i am going to be brewing tren jus now so if anything i'll sell my gear and jus do tren test ,winny cycle but when i reach there i'll ask my questions .......
    but until then yeah winny only cycle at 75mg ed i'll try 75 mg ed for 3 weeks see how that going then bump it up if i feel like and how long can i run winny for i think 8 wks or is that to much.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, i'm not tryin to flame but i'd really like to see a picture of you since you claim you're 4%. The only person i know of on here that is 4% is partyboynyc and even says it sux to be around that because it makes him feel like $hit all the time. So even if you were, your thoughts of getting down to 1-2% are absolutely crazy.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for pics.
    i got down to 5% bf this past spring so i know how much dedication it takes.
    1-2% or even 0% (wtf) is out of the question.
    Anything under about about 10% is unhealthy for long periods of time.
    but good luck with the cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If your truely 4% bf you should consider masteron ....That will give you the look your shooting for.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Your body should not be able to go below 4% for more than enough time to compete... You need fat to cushion organs, and provide other functions. I think it is at 4% where it becomes extermely unhealthy for the body to try to maintain such a low fat %.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    If your truely 4% bf you should consider masteron....That will give you the look your shooting for.

Thread Information