BrownBomber is offline Member

Numbness in feet for past few weeks....HELP!!

Fellas,

Before I get started let me explain my situation. I went on a long long DNP cycle somewhere around 3 months. I went from 400-1000mgs per day using on average Id say 800mgs (The results and effects were great. The down side is I fcked up on my diet well over 75% of the time I was on it. I ate any and everytghing in sight and didnt gain a pound I ended up losing a very nice amount however)

I used all the proper supplements as well as 50mcgs of T3 a day since as we know high levels of DNP for a long time will shutdown your thyroid. Ive been off of DNP for about 2 weeks and am currently on the ramping down session using 25mcgs.

Ive noticed for the past 3-4 weeks that my feet are constantly numb, cold, tingling, EXTREMELY sensitive (anytime a bang my foot there is a 3 second gap before I feel the pain. Its not your average pain either, its very bad), very sharp pains at times, throbbing,etc. My hands are feeling the same symptoms but to a much much lesser extent.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Is it my thyroid? What can I do?

BB
    Last edited by BrownBomber; 09-15-2004 at 05:42 PM.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    go see a doc bro!

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro I would def go see a doctor asap

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    By the way are u taking any excessive amounts of B6?????

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Here is a GREAT exemple why you should not use DNP in high doses for a long period of time...you just do not know what you might get at the end...XXL

joevette is offline Banned
    Wow 3 months, thats a really long time at those dosages. How much fat did you lose. I'd definatly see a doctor about the numbness, I've never heard anyone experience that before (but I've never heard anyone staying on for 3 months at those dosages).

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Wow 3 months, thats a really long time at those dosages. How much fat did you lose. I'd definatly see a doctor about the numbness, I've never heard anyone experience that before (but I've never heard anyone staying on for 3 months at those dosages).
    In my original post I stated that I didnt follow a diet the whole time. It was an all out battle to tell you the truth. Hardest thing I ever did (bodybuilding wise). Id be on a super strict diet on Monday and Tuesday...but then Tuesday night Id wake up and just eat everything in the fckin kitchen. id be making panckaes at 2 in the morning while eating cereal. The next day Id just eat at all the fast food joints and what not. This cycle continued for 3 months. Cheating outweighing being strict.

Bottom line I lost a nice amount of fat, went down a few notches in my belt, but I dont weigh myself so i cant give you any numbers.

BB

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    Very careless of you, but what's done is done.

Numbness is usually a sign of some kind of heart problem/blood pressure (or was it kidney problems...I can't remember, lol)

I had numbness from severe sleep apnea from a lack of oxygen (I also had some heart problems) The numbness was also extremely painful (you never forget the unusual pain, it's like your feet don't exist)

You need to see a doctor as soon as possible....seriously,
    Last edited by BigAndy69; 09-17-2004 at 09:04 PM.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    3 months? why? you need to go see a doctor. plain and simple.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    What your describing is called NUEROPATHY. It's a condition that affects the nerves such as lack of feeling ,tingling, pain ect. Mostly ,it is releated to Diabetis which is low blood sugar and the pancreas cannot produce insulin . Diabetic nueropathy in the lower extremities is common amoung diabetics. Nuerotin is a drug that is prescribed by Rx. Yes,see a doc asap

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    What your describing is called NUEROPATHY. It's a condition that affects the nerves such as lack of feeling ,tingling, pain ect. Mostly ,it is releated to Diabetis which is low blood sugar and the pancreas cannot produce insulin. Diabetic nueropathy in the lower extremities is common amoung diabetics. Nuerotin is a drug that is prescribed by Rx. Yes,see a doc asap

As soon as I read the first post in this thread diabetis came to mind. Def. go see a doc. No DNP for you!

I set up an appointment w/ a nuerologist this morning Ill let you know my results. From the # of doctors I talked to today they asked alot about my lower back. Some feel it may be a pinched nerve that is affecting my feet. I lift heavy and my job involves delivering furniture so they think my back may be injured...but who knows?? Thanks for the advice.

BB

Thread Information