ctemkg is offline New Member

Smile Not seeing much growth yet

Hi. I am currently on week 7 of my first cycle. I am not too excited about the results. Reading other guys postings, by this time, they had people comment on how they have gained weight or look bigger. I have not heard any of that.

Started at 152lbs
    Currently at 155lbs

Week 1-3
    Test Cip 200 mg
    HGH 2iu 5 days on / 2 days off

Week 4-7 (current week)
    Test Cip 400 mg
    HGH 4 iu 5 days on / 2 days off

Work out 3 days a week, each body section only 1 time a week.
    I basically try to work 4-6 reps with heavier weight hoping to gain in size.

I gained a few pounds and a small amount of muscle, but then it kind of stopped. I am taking almost 200 grams protein and 1500 additional calories a day. Hopefully I will see some more results soon. I would like to gain another 15-20 lbs muscle and look larger.

Any advice on increasing the growth? I have yet to hear anyone tell me that I look like I have gained weight or look stronger. I was expecting to have a stronger sex drive with Test, but I can not tell any difference.

I did make the mistake of working my abs with weights, so now I need to find someway to reduce that muscle area. There is not much fat there (I am tall and kinda thin), just a little, but the muscle got too big.

Thanks.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Dawg it sounds like your running fake ****.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctemkg
    Any advice on increasing the growth?
    Get real gear!!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    what kind of gear do you have.your doseages are on the low side and only training 3 days a week is gonna hold you back

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    Well to start, the test was way to low for the first three weeks - Cyp needs to build up in your system - there is some evidence that taking more in the beginning helps build the test up quicker but less is no good. Those three weeks did not help.

Why are you doing HGH on your first cycle? What were your goals?

FOOD: You probably should have gained 5-10lbs just from eating alone in the first 7 weeks. Try 300g of protein. With the HGH you could eat McDonalds every day and still lose weight. You need to eat.

WORKOUT: Do a search for dante/dogcrapp workout. He trains one body part two times per 8 days. Follow that workout. I have been on that workout for 12 weeks, I have gained 35lbs. Thats only three days a week. Four times in 8 days. Do you work out at a gym?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I pm'd you, about quantities, food, training, sleep. Sorry I didn't see your thread earlier or I would have posted here. Again welcome to the dark side and extend your cycle another 5 weeks and listen to these guys here.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    If you strongly believe your gear is real, then you need to look at your diet. I don't care how many steroids one does. If your diets off, you WILL NOT GROW. Period.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    man it doesnt matter he could eat beefsteak all day and take 400mgs
    of test and still grow more that 3 pounds.

joevette is offline Banned
    At that body weight eating alone should put some weight on you. This is almost definatly your problem. Eat 1000 calories over you mainatanance needs.

ctemkg is offline New Member

Smile More on me

I was training each body part 2 times / week at the beginning and read many posts saying that 1x a week is better. I could always use some good advice on training cycles.

I started on the HGH as Hormone Replacement Therapy. I am 42 and this was to help with general energy levels. I also thought that any gains I get would last if I was using HGH. I read alot about how the gains using only AS are lost after you stop taking them. I do not want that to happen. I am open to advice on what to take to maximize the effect. I am not looking to gain the same as a 25 year old body builder. 15 - 20 lbs good muscle would be great. If it was a little more that would be okay too. I am eating easily 1500 calories (with the protein, mass supplements, and food) above my usual. I have always had a problem gaining weight most of my life.

I have a supply of HGH and a small supply of Test Cyp. I am not sure if the HGH is causing my gut to get bigger or if it is because I worked the area hard with weights a bunch of times. I ordered more HGH and Test from an email source and so far nothing has come. Not sure if I lost my money at this point. I could always use another REAL source. I do not want to waste any more time doing the wrong doses.

Seriously, if there are guys here that want to give me honest advice and understand what my goals are, I am very open to getting that advice. At the gym where I work out, the so called trainers do not seem to know too much about working out to gain size.

Thanks for your help. You can always post here or send me a private message.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Hi. I am currently on week 7 of my first cycle. I am not too excited about the results. Reading other guys postings, by this time, they had people comment on how they have gained weight or look bigger. I have not heard any of that.

Started at 152lbs
    Currently at 155lbs

Week 1-3
    Test Cip 200 mg
    HGH 2iu 5 days on / 2 days off

Week 4-7 (current week)
    Test Cip 400 mg
    HGH 4 iu 5 days on / 2 days off

Work out 3 days a week, each body section only 1 time a week.
    I basically try to work 4-6 reps with heavier weight hoping to gain in size.

I gained a few pounds and a small amount of muscle, but then it kind of stopped. I am taking almost 200 grams protein and 1500 additional calories a day. Hopefully I will see some more results soon. I would like to gain another 15-20 lbs muscle and look larger.

Any advice on increasing the growth? I have yet to hear anyone tell me that I look like I have gained weight or look stronger. I was expecting to have a stronger sex drive with Test, but I can not tell any difference.

I did make the mistake of working my abs with weights, so now I need to find someway to reduce that muscle area. There is not much fat there (I am tall and kinda thin), just a little, but the muscle got too big.

Thanks.
    look you a$$ monkey. we answered your question in the workout thread. you are 150lbs. quoting slizzut "your diet sucks"
    the diet thread is where you need to go

steroids enhance your gains. not give you gains when you are not capable of making htem in the first place
    Last edited by IronReload04; 09-23-2004 at 01:03 PM.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    look you a$$ monkey. we answered your question in the workout thread. you are 150lbs. quoting slizzut "your diet sucks"
    the diet thread is where you need to go

steroids enhance your gains. not give you gains when you are not capable of making htem in the first place

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    you should have run the test between 400-500mgs e/w for 10-12 weeks.
    The GH is basically a waste of money if you don't plan on running it for a long time

oh yeah, take a long, hard look at your diet. I'm not going to flame you but you need to be well prepared before jumping into a cycle.

IronReload....there is no reason to flame the guy. He just posted some addition information about himself b/c he was asked to by numerous responses to his original post.

Don't be such a prick.

I could always use another REAL source.
    No asking for a source on the board dude. It's against da rulez.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    IronReload....there is no reason to flame the guy. He just posted some addition information about himself b/c he was asked to by numerous responses to his original post.

Don't be such a prick.
    you are right dude. i shouldnt be such a prick. but i dont take back anything i said, i don t (i firmly believe) think a guy who is 150 has any busness taking roids.

I am gonna be patient, i really am, i am going to wait 3 years to start. even though i have a good enough base to start now. i am pretty confident that if i did test at 500 a week, that i could get my bench past 400, well over 400, and its real ****ing tempting. But you know what i am gonna do, i am gonna get to 400 naturally, so that when i use, the roids will get me up to 500.

anyways, you are right. from now on, i dont care about anybody but myself, its their busness, ill mind mine. what eva.

i

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    More likely than not, your diet is to blame.

Thread Information