rogue59 is offline New Member

Cycle critique please

This will be my first cycle. I have done some research but still have things to learn. I need some advise. My goal is lean muscle that I can retain post cycle, and I want to avoid water retention as much as possible. I am 45 and this may be my only cycle, we'll see, so I would like to get it right. Don't want to bulk and then cut. I am 5'10, 200lbs and somewhere up around 20% bf. Working out very hard for past couple years. My BF is due to a recent lapse in diet while on vacation and I hope to have it under control here prior to cycle start.

Here is what I have proposed:

#1. sustanon wk 1-3 and 8-10 250mg
    wk 4-7 500mg
    proviron 25mg ed 2-10
    nolva 10mg ed 2-10
    oralwinstrol 25mg ed 5-10

#2. EQ only 1-14
    front load wk 1-2 @600mg
    3-14 400mg
    proviron 25mg ed 1-14 (thought about oral turanabol 1-4 @30mged)

I have pct in order for these.

Which will be best for quality muscle that I can retain. I have avoided test in #2 because of the water issue and prop is not for a beginner. Really like some input on the EQ only cycle as well. Heard good and bad. THANKS GUYS AND GALS.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a couple of things to add.

1. Don't do a EQ only cycle. Add some test with it
    2. If you do Sust, you have to shoot it EOD!, I would say go with Test Enan or Cyp.
    3. Don't pyramid your doses. Keep them consistent. It helps keep your blood levels more stable.
    4. If you are afraid of water weight (I personally don't bloat, even at a 1gram), Go with Test prop. ED injections, but less water weight.

If it were my first cycle, I'd do the following

Week 1-13 Test enan 500mg (split injections Mon. & Thur)
    week 1-12 EQ 400mg (same as above)
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    L Dex - .25mg ED
    PCT - Clomid (2 weeks after last test injection)

Zulu24 is offline New Member
    I would say do 500mg sust per week for the whole 10 weeks.Im currently doing this and 30mg d-bol ed , results are good.I might even start doing 250mg eod.I guess Im still a newbie but this is what I found works for me.
    Good luck and keep us posted

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Buylongterm is right, and guess what? This is not your last cycle

joevette is offline Banned
    This is a standard started cycle:
    1-12 500mg Test cyp or enan
    1-17 10-20mg nolva
    1-17 An AI of some sort (l-dex, femera, not proviron during PCT)
    14-17 Clomid

Keep it simple. You could add 20-35mg of dbol weeks 1-4.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Buylongterm is right, and guess what? This is not your last cycle
    Agreed. No such thing as 1 cycle. But, I think you can add the EQ in there. I don't think you'd like doing just an EQ cycle. You won't be happy with the results. EQ with Test is a great combination.

Thanks for the help. The consensus seems to be that this won't be my only cycle. You may be right, thought I would have only 1 wife and am now on # 3. Ha!. Anyway, is there something wrong with a EQ only cycle? Tveryone says to add test, if I do, what is the best way to control the bloat? Nolva doesn't seem to be the thing of choice in this area.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    For your first cycle you should heavily consider doing testosterone only at 250 mg-400mg per week.

If you must stack something with your cycle, then EQ is a good choice since it's mild. I'm not big on making a huge deal over small things like ending the EQ a week before the test because in the long run, it wont make much of a difference. So, with that in mind consider the following stack:

Weeks 1-12 (maximum 15 weeks)
    Test enan or cypionate @ 300 or 400mg per week (split injections Mon. & Thur)
    Week 1-12 (maximum 15 weeks)
    EQ @ 400mg per week (injected the same time as the test)
    Nolva @ 10mg ED
    L-dex @ .25mg ED or Arimidex E3rdD or Proviron 25-50mg ED
    Clomid PCT (3 weeks after last test injection)

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    For your first cycle you should heavily consider doing testosterone only at 250 mg-400mg per week.

If you must stack something with your cycle, then EQ is a good choice since it's mild. I'm not big on making a huge deal over small things like ending the EQ a week before the test because in the long run, it wont make much of a difference. So, with that in mind consider the following stack:

Weeks 1-12 (maximum 15 weeks)
    Test enan or cypionate @ 300 or 400mg per week (split injections Mon. & Thur)
    Week 1-12 (maximum 15 weeks)
    EQ @ 400mg per week (injected the same time as the test)
    Nolva @ 10mg ED
    L-dex @ .25mg ED or Arimidex E3rdD or Proviron 25-50mg ED
    Clomid PCT (3 weeks after last test injection)
    Thanks bro. Why does everyone say don't go with EQ only?

joevette is offline Banned
    EQ alone is too mild to illicit much in the way of gains, and at the same time it will shut down your natural test production which can lead to libido problems.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue59
    Thanks bro. Why does everyone say don't go with EQ only?
    You can do an EQ only cycle. But those who have done EQ only have reported (as I recall) a gain of 7-10 lbs of lean muscle, no fat and no waterweight within 12-15 weeks. That's a reasonable amount if you're a model that just want's to get a bit buff for a photo shoot without getting bloated or fat.

People recommend that you include testosterone as a base, because it usually sucessfully minimizes the sexual side effects that some experience due to Deca , Tren and EQ (rarely). Another reason people suggest not doing EQ only is because most people on this board are looking to grow big as fast as they can. They want a 20-25 pound gain on each cycle that EQ-only cycles won't give them.

You need to decide what your goals are and do what satisfies YOUR goals. It's your body and no one else has to live with what you do to it except for YOU. So, take your time, learn about the steroids , don't believe the myth of "more is better," and dont let anyone goad you into using higher doses than you need to. Concentrate on perfecting your diet, and you'll be surprised how much faster and larger you grow on a low- or moderate-dose cycles than those who are stuffing themselves full of steroids but have not perfected their diets.
    Best of luck.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-23-2004 at 08:55 PM.

Thread Information