Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

Busted by the Garbage Man

Ok lets address AAS safety Does and don’t’s I am writing this because over the years I have picked up some things that might be helpful . And I am in the mood to share and because a guy just got busted by the Garbage man of all people.. You are not aloud to just toss your pins and things in the trash.. That’s considered hazardous waste and requires special pick up . So please remember that when getting ride of used supplies .

used AA.S supplies , Ok I have seen Guys do this just through there old vials and pins right in the garbage , that’s a big NO get a 2 liter bottle fill it half way with bleach through all pins and syringes in the bottle the bleach will kill all evidence of what was in the syringes( because old syringes can be tested and used against you) . Old bottles vials peel the label off ball it up and flush it. next pull the stopper fill with bleach or rubbing alcohol , swish it around for a few min and pour it out take the bottle wrap it in a paper towel and bust it then through the paper towel In the garbage , also don’t stock pile used pins and vials. Dump them on a regular basises . sounds Like a lot but what happens with the trash man is dumping the garbage and a bag bust opens and all kind of needles and shit spill out it has just happened Or better yet LE goes through your trash

paper trail . For the life of me I never understood this why guys safe western union receipts , tracking slips and Yes even the boxes there AAS arrive in or even worse send the supplier mailing instructions in side the envelope. when your AAS arrives (hint) any mailing address get rid off I used to peel all labels and tracking info and shred it, ball it up and in the fire bin Or throw it in something like a old box of raisin bran than in the garbage , if you sent Western Union get rid of the slip once your AAS is ordered ,code the information and save it don’t keep the slip and if in the mail no return address.. Also if any one would like to share there ideas please do

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I usually just put them in an empty protein container and around 2-3am I go to one of the hundreds of dumpsters around the city (especially the ones at parks bc they empty them ED) and toss it in ther making sure no one saw.. not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    I usually just put them in an empty protein container and around 2-3am I go to one of the hundreds of dumpsters around the city (especially the ones at parks bc they empty them ED) and toss it in ther making sure no one saw.. not too bad.

knew I guy that did that but there is one flaw most places have surveillance cameras in there lots and rear dumping area ... and with surveillance systems useing IR they can see in pitch black .. and they got his plate # and what he dumped .. and before long at the front door also all the pins that were tested in his little midnight dump were tested and used againest him

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good thread V, and good post.

M.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Good post V. One thing that makes me feel more comfortable, although it may not make much difference, is having a prescription for an injectable, i.e. B12. Should any needles, etc. turn up, a good first line of defense is being able to show that you have a prescription for the needles and you give yourself a shot on the orders of your doc.

Its really only a first line of defense and certainly wouldn't do any good if the needles were tested etc. I guess I'll be picking up some extra bleach.

Streaker is offline Member
    I put mine in a protein container and when I’m ready to toss it out I go to a local beach where a lot of bums hang out and put the container in a trash can. There are a lot of bums in my town that are heroin addicts so I’m sure the cops are not going to have the free time to worry about all the needles in the trash cans in that area. The beach is walking distance from my house so I’ll normally wait until dusk and put the container in a grocery bag with some other trash and take a walk. I’m sure I just look like a another random tourist tossing out garbage from a day on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by salmon1
    That's a complete lie. That would never happen.

They testeted used pins and found traces of steroids??? Get real and please don't make stuff up again.

BRO are you that stupid .... take a look at your pins next time you shoot moron ... in the base of the pin ( the needle ) where there is pleanty to test... So get your story right..

They testeted used pins and found traces of steroids???
    Really, "testeted?"

By the way.. The garbage man can not bust me for having needles in my trash.

So please tell me how the freakin garbage man busted somebody you know
    In some states it is illegal to possess needles without a prescription; laws vary state to state however.

I have my story right... You actually think a chemist is going to verify that somebody used test E?

Here's a newsflash.. They don't care.

You're in fantasy land and are way too paranoid. It's almost like saying somebody uses a bong then later the bong is test and confirmed to have their DNA on it.

NOBODY CARES!

listen bro I dont know what your deal is But ... not only is true ITS A FACT ... you better beat your A$$ they care .... Now they are not on a city wide campain .. BUt none the less It is .. also you have no clue .. I have been in this game and seen plenty of stuff.. more guys get busted than you can shake a stick at and with myself being included .. SO dont tell me what can and cant happen .. And i might i suggest that you come across a little better .. It,s cool to voice your oppion but do so in a manner that is just.... or find your self ....looking for friends ...

Also read the rules NO TALK OF REC DRUGS OR THINGS
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 10-19-2006 at 08:14 AM.

By the way.. The garbage man can not bust me for having needles in my trash.

So please tell me how the freakin garbage man busted somebody you know

hazardous waste
    home skillet they require a hazardous red box .. and special pick up .. so please stop being a terd also my friend they refuse the pick up with needles spilled all over the place and call in to watse controle now who do you think comes and cleans it up ..hummmm ... a hazmate crew .. and do you think thats free .. no my friend you have some explaining to do ... and better bet your bottem dollar that the police are in on this AS THEY WERE
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 10-19-2006 at 08:13 AM.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    .. And i might i suggest that you come across a little better .. It,s cool to voice your oppion but do so in a manner that is just.... or find your self ....looking for friends ...
    Im not getting in the middle of anything, but I will agree with this.....

That's a complete lie.
    Get real and please don't make stuff up again.
    you could have put it a little nicer... thats all....

I'll be more pleasent..
    ATTA BOY!!!!!

Better to be safe with proper disposal, is all V is getting at....
    I throw mine in an empty bleach container, then oust it into a bin somewhere around my work.... then I dont have to worry about anything....

well I read all his posts daily.... He Seems pretty decent to me..
    Dont judge people too quickly....
    Now can we all go for some PIZZA? Im due for a cheat meal....

I'll be more pleasent.

You still didn't explain how he got busted. I was under the impression that law enforcement would care about those selling roids in high volume than somebody that has some used pins in their trash.

first off you need a special pick up and is required by state law ( in sertin states)

second hazardous waste ... Can not be put in the trash requires a protocal... genarl trash does not deal with hazardous waste as to needles they need to de disposed of in the correct manner .. not doing so Is a violation ..

and then when it is discoverd like in this case and the bag broke open the garbage men refused pick up why ITS hazardous ... than a special HAZMAT crew comes in and cleans it up Now ploice are involved becasue one the hazmat team was disbatched two it a state law to dispose of hazardous waste ... now what happens when the police start asking question what was the needles for .. and why were thye just tossed in the garbage .. you have no scripts .. and so forth do you really think they are going to just say be more careful NO they will investagate .. as I stated he is busted and you bet they will test the needles for drug related issues . to determin whats in them...

also I myself have had a run in with the testing of old pins AND YES THEY DO TEST THEM ITS JUST ANOTHER CHARGE THAT YOU CAN GET also bro they dont pay for the testing YOU do when all said and done with court fees and fines you pay for the testing not the state

The reason I was a Jerk was I feel he made this up. I have personally known people who have made stories up to basically look cool and I find it annoying.

bro I can understand why you think that But i have no reason to feel cool by making posts that are untrue ......I contribute to this board to help bros becasue I want to help ... you dont know me ... true ... I have been in this game for over a decade ... and have seen stuff happen .. thats just a fact ... I explained in the previous post ...; why now belive what you will .. but its true ....

Do I also have to pay the detectives that invetigate this incredible crime.

Did this person end up going to prison?? Or will the aliens with 8 arms let him off the hook?
    OK thats just sarcastic... funny, mind you, But sarcastic.....

I'm done with this whole thread....................
    ATTA BOY!!!! lol

Do I also have to pay the detectives that invetigate this incredible crime.

Did this person end up going to prison?? Or will the aliens with 8 arms let him off the hook?

see bro that's why I am me and you are you if you ever been in this game you would know that you pay for all testing in court fees and cost,, with fines ... but keep in mid this That just becasue you are a smart A$$ I have tryed to be nice and explan but it would seem that you are dead set in making me dislike you... but thats cool.... can't get along with every one .. just hope you dont find out the hard way ....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    The reason I was a Jerk was I feel he made this up. I have personally known people who have made stories up to basically look cool and I find it annoying.
    Is that because you live in NYC ????

or maybe still in highschool??

anyway..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Still a good post V, albiet one with a little excess fat in the middle.

yeah, good post bro....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Is that because you live in NYC ????

or maybe still in highschool??

anyway..
    I am thinking maybe a little too much Clomid ?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I'm done with this whole thread....................
    You just called me out as a liar in a different thread and now your calling V out too. What is your problem? V has a good thread making some excellent points. Why don't you go take your nearly empty needles to the police station and ask them if they will bust you or not.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Anyone eles notice that almost all members named after fish eventualy get there self's banned??

Salmon is this your first time in the AR pond or are you one of the fish from the past??

Good post V thanks for taking the time........

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    . Why don't you go take your nearly empty needles to the police station and ask them if they will bust you or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Anyone eles notice that almost all members named after fish eventualy get there self's banned??........

gymrocken is offline Junior Member
    ok bros,
    so let me get this straight.
    you get bleach.
    fill syringe with bleach and swish alittle.
    put all syringes/pins in bleach bottle.
    through away bleach bottle full of syringes/pins in random dumpster.
    ?

actually, it easier to fill the container with bleach, then just give it a shake when you throw in another pin.....

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    dont know whats so hard for salmon to understand.. if the garbage man picks up your trash and the bag breaks and a bunch of needles and syringes start falling out, do you think he's gonna pick that shit up? FACK NO!!! its not his job to risk catching aids!! he might not call the cops but he's definietly gonna call his superior to let him know about that address.. what happens after that all depends but its definietly a heat up that i dont want to deal with.

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    Never throw used pins in the trash. It is hazerdous waste. Plus it would suck if the trash guy got stuck by a used pin even if you don't have anything.

In my state if you put the used pins in a sharps container and take it to a hospital they will despose of it for you. They do this so drug users will be safe with pins so the hospital does not care what you did with them.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    best way is protein bottle and that foam spray shit they sell at home depot.. if not some rubber cement or duct tape would be fine..

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Just use common sense... and if you are stupid enough to just put syringes loose in a trash can then you deserve to get caught. I am very careful... I bag the pins and vials twice, THEN put them in an empty protein tub, THEN put the tub in a trash bag with other trash.

Salmon is right though, they are not going to search a dumpster because they saw in an infrared surveillance system some dude throwing a tub of protein away! What happens, they're like "Oh no johnson i just saw someone throw something away in the dumpster in the middle of the night, we better go investigate!" Give me a break. They will only investigate if they have reason to, i.e. the garbage man gets stuck by a used needle.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Wasnt sure how it worked over in the USA with pin disposal. Here in the UK we have places called needle exchange. Basically a place that will give you pins, syringes, wipes, advice and best of all,,,,,,,,,,,,a sharps bin to put all the pins in etc. When you fill the sharps bin you just return it to the exchange centre and they do the rest! We have the same laws on drug possession and supply as the U.S!!!!!
    Last edited by ROBOCOP; 10-19-2006 at 10:30 AM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a complete lie. That would never happen.

They tested used pins and found traces of steroids??? Get real and please don't make stuff up again.
    How do you think that everyone got busted for THG, bud?

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

This is a very relevent topic.

I am glad that V. started a post about disposal of our medical waste, and who might be looking at it.

You had better believe that the police are going through your garbage! In my city (Liberal, progressive, North-Eastern, etc.) police officers go through any trash bag that is placed out on the sidewalk at the "wrong" time.

You have a designated trash-collection day and if you put out your household garbage either too early or after your street has already been picked-up, they give you a fine! They hand pick through your trash bags (with rubber gloves) to find your name and address on an envelope or bill. (You'd be surprised at how much personal information is in EVERY bag of trash you put out. Everytime you toss junk-mail into the bin, you're giving law enforcement a direct path back to yourself.)

This is pretty much the bottom of the ladder for police details, and I'm sure the poor, on-the-outs cop who's pulled this duty would LOVE to get an honorable mention by sniffing out a few "drug users" when he finds a big container full of syringes, UGL testosterone vials, blood soaked cottonballs, etc.

Also, without sounding paranoid, THEY are watching our e-mails and money transfers, especially to foreign locations. The executive branch of the government (President, CIA, NSA, FBI, Justice Dept.) can pretty much do whatever it wants to "battle terrorism". If you haven't been reading the news, the government is tracking citizens' book purchases, international money transfers, phone records, cellphone message texts, e-mail (esp. to foreign places) and who knows what else. If even ONE of these foreign labs or re-mailers has even the most TENUOUS connection to "terrorists" (and the definition is "terrorist" is getting more vague all the time) it means that there are a lot of government workers out there who are getting paid to "follow the money", and a portion of it leads back to... you.

I think this topic bears a lot more discussion, and shouldn't be dismissed as "fantasy". Props to V for broaching the subject.

-BigLittleTim

V nice post.
    I understood what you were saying, and it Educates newbies.
    I guess salmon has AAS mixed up with his tampons.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    L E digs through trash in my neighborhood all the time

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    excuse me?

Everyone?

I can't name one of em and you use the word "everyone"
    My apologies....Allow me to rephrase sir.

I believe that the reason THG became known was that someone turned in a used syringe (not the user obviously). Now I could be wrong, and it has happened in the past. If I am, I would love to hear some of your opinions in a nice, professional manner.

k?

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    Just use common sense... and if you are stupid enough to just put syringes loose in a trash can then you deserve to get caught. I am very careful... I bag the pins and vials twice, THEN put them in an empty protein tub, THEN put the tub in a trash bag with other trash.

Salmon is right though, they are not going to search a dumpster because they saw in an infrared surveillance system some dude throwing a tub of protein away! What happens, they're like "Oh no johnson i just saw someone throw something away in the dumpster in the middle of the night, we better go investigate!" Give me a break. They will only investigate if they have reason to, i.e. the garbage man gets stuck by a used needle.

Ok another one to call me a lyer ... bro It did happen to a bud .. it was a strip mall and in the back were the dumpsters were... he dumped his stuff ... and low and behold there wasa rent a cop watching the surveillance video.. who has no life .... becasue in FL vagrents are known to park cars and sleep .. so many many place s have security .... SO in the one CASE YES HE DID GET BUSTED ..... I am just saying that Its not FULL PROOF ... but what in the hell do I know

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information