system admin is offline Owner

Still need more writers $$$$$$

Still looking for some more writers guys. Here is what is taken:

>tonytone36 - Trenbolone Acetate

>durkheim - Clenbuteral and DNP

>JohnDoe1234 – Provirion and Test. Prop.

>Moush – Eq

>EastCoaster - Sustanon and primo

>BigGenes – Test. Enanthate

>Dertoit – Masteron

>TexasFitnessGirl – Insulin and Anavar

>Bwhitaker – Test. Suspension, Nolvadex , Arimidex

>smhart75 - Winstrol and Halotestin

> MotoLifter – Clomid and durabolin

>Doctabig – Cytomel and Androgel

>symatech - Omnadren

>aXe – D-bol

>MaNofSteeL - Parabolan

>angelxterminator - HGH

>bigbadbootydaddy - HCG and cyclofenil

>Rambo - Cheque Drops and Andriol

>Hooker - Nilevar , methyltestosterone , dynabolan , IGF, Oral Turinabol , Anadrol , Deca

>Massimo - Teslac

>Blown_SC- Triacana

>MIKE_XXL - Laurabolin

>>BB>>> Sten,Miotolan,Anadur ,Danocrine,Esiclene ,testolent , testosterone cyclohexylpropionate,sanabolicum,Testoviron , Arimidex, Nolvadex, Aromasin , Femera, Testosterone General, 1-Test, Methyl-1-Test, methyltrienolone

And there are more, but those are wanted. If you want to do one not on the list, PM me and I will let you know.

Bc

Here is the outline:

I am happy to see that so many of you were up for this! Give this your best because some of these may get published! I have some recommendations of where to find your info. If you don’t already have the Anabolics 2004, I suggest you buy it from us. I will sell it to you for our cost. (call us and let us know that you writing for us and we will hook you up) That book is VERY up to date. Also, our websites profiles have some great info already that can be reused, but not word for word. There are several other websites out there with some pretty good profiles as well, like:

BOOKS:
    Anabolics 2004 (best and most updated)

WEBSITES:
    http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm
    http://www.anabolic-androgenic-stero...iles/index.htm
    http://www.steroidology.com/profiles/
    http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/mod...istpages&cid=2

Go through these and compile as much info as you can into your profile. The reason for doing this is to not only update the site, but to have the best profiles written by the BEST Anabolic Members around! After you have finished researching and following the outline, send the work to us. We will review your profile and send back some suggestions and/or corrections to you (if any are needed). Once we have approved your profile for use on the site, I will send you your payment.

PLEASE NOTE: We are only paying for well written and researched work. Please do not go into this with the idea of not giving us an A+ profile. We will provide an outline for you that will keep everyone with the same flow. Follow the outline (which is made to be very simple) and your paper should be awesome. It will not be hard to write your profile due to all the information that is available to us. The profile does not have to be complex and technical. We are expecting millions of readers to see your work and we would like for it to be written so that it is not COMPLEX and confusing. While you are researching, try to save as many pictures of the drugs as you can without copyright issues if possible J

OUTLINE

I. Drug History
    - Substance name
    - Date created
    - Medical Use / dosing
    - Scientific and Medical Facts (weight, pic, ect...)

II. Performance Uses and Effects (for women and men if applies)
    - General Information (background, trends, use in athletics today, ...)
    - Androgenic -Anabolic Ratio (and any androgen-related female concerns)
    - Aromitization (estrogen, progesterone, DHT)
    - Effects on Body Composition (LBM, fat gain/retention, water retention, edema)
    - Goal-Orientated Cycling (examples)
    - Post Cycle Therapy

III. Side Effects and Precautions
    - Metabolites and Drug Detection Time
    - Drug Half life
    -Known Drug Contradictions
    -General Concerns

IV. Availability (include common prices and mg/mL)
    - Manufactures
    - Black Market
    - Counterfeits

Note: In some part of your profile, we would like to see some interaction from the board. You should include at least 2-3 polls, stats, and/or remarks from our Board and its members. This will advertise the board as well as add volume and quality.

EX:
    “50% of Anabolic Review.com members who were polled said………”

Or

“several members have stated that this drug…….”

If you have questions please let me know.

Hee admin do you need somebody to see if the info given is correct?

I know just about everything about the scientific part of the compounds used...

And I have caught a lot of false info from certain users here (especially certain thread parrots even though their postcount would indicate they know what they are talking about )
    (The OT thread is one full of false and misleading info and obviously it seems no one knows what Oral Turinabol is; Methylated Clostebol)

Also I have read almost every profile on the internet (which by the way contain a hell of a lot of bull***) So I can know instantly if some of it is stolen from other work...

As far as advice goes I wouldn't just give anyone a profile but first look at their expertise...
    e.g. (This isn't an insult to Durkheim in any way!!)
    --> But I would rather give something like DNP to a knowledgable bro on the subject like SV-1...

Also to insure quality you can have lots of bros write on the same subject and choose the best one (Healthy competition)...

Just some Ideas to keep this site great...

Kingofmasters

I will keep you in mind King. With the help of many members, the profiles will be great.

Bc

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    bump

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    bump bump

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Hee admin do you need somebody to see if the info given is correct?

I know just about everything about the scientific part of the compounds used...

And I have caught a lot of false info from certain users here (especially certain thread parrots even though their postcount would indicate they know what they are talking about )
    (The OT thread is one full of false and misleading info and obviously it seems no one knows what Oral Turinabol is; Methylated Clostebol)

Also I have read almost every profile on the internet (which by the way contain a hell of a lot of bull***) So I can know instantly if some of it is stolen from other work...

As far as advice goes I wouldn't just give anyone a profile but first look at their expertise...
    e.g. (This isn't an insult to Durkheim in any way!!)
    --> But I would rather give something like DNP to a knowledgable bro on the subject like SV-1...

Also to insure quality you can have lots of bros write on the same subject and choose the best one (Healthy competition)...

Just some Ideas to keep this site great...

Kingofmasters
    rather then critisizing everyone elses work and knowledge why dont you participate in writing some of them up, since you are knowledgable..

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    rather then critisizing everyone elses work and knowledge why dont you participate in writing some of them up, since you are knowledgable..
    i agree, but i also like the idea KOM had about the "healthy competition"...
    why not let the best paper win? I would have no problem with some competition for me and my growth hormone profile... it gives me motivation anyway...i guess thats what happens when you go to MIT,,,,, all i have here is tough sh*t and hard competition!

ya i like the idea of the best paper gets published but i dont think there would be enough people participating. everyone would probably write about the same profile like deca or test e

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    yes because they are easier topics. I like tackling the challenges more myself!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    BC, put me down for Triacana please...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    hey BC whats still available?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Still looking for some more writers guys. Here is what is taken:

>tonytone36 - Trenbolone Acetate

>durkheim - Clenbuteral and DNP

>JohnDoe1234 – Provirion and Test. Prop.

>Moush – Eq

>EastCoaster - Sustanon and primo

>BigGenes – Test. Enanthate

>Dertoit – Masteron

>TexasFitnessGirl – Insulin and Anavar

>Bwhitaker – Test. Suspension, Nolvadex , Arimidex

>smhart75 - Winstrol and Halotestin

> MotoLifter – Clomid and durabolin

>Doctabig – Cytomel and Androgel

>symatech - Omnadren

>aXe – D-bol

>MaNofSteeL - Parabolan

>angelxterminator - HGH

>bigbadbootydaddy - HCG and cyclofenil

>Rambo - Cheque Drops and Andriol

>Hooker - Nilevar , methyltestosterone , dynabolan , IGF, Oral Turinabol , Anadrol , Deca

>Massimo - Teslac

>Blown_SC- Triacana

>MIKE_XXL - Laurabolin

Did anyone on the list actually contribute to the profiles?
    I thought hooker wrote them all? Didn't bajanbastard add a little to the tren profile too? Just curious.

Interesting to see what had to be done to get all of those great profiles. I thought they had been here for much longer.

when this thread was started there was not profile forum. and they wanted people to write them up. i dont ever remember seeing anyones done and listed anywhere. then all of a sudden the forum was started and it was all anthony roberts stuff. its weird to see all those names on there of guys who used to be here alot and are no longer with..

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Did anyone on the list actually contribute to the profiles?
    I thought hooker wrote them all? Didn't bajanbastard add a little to the tren profile too? Just curious.

Interesting to see what had to be done to get all of those great profiles. I thought they had been here for much longer.
    Most people totally flaked out. Bajan was a huge help, working on about 5 or 6 of them. I think a total of 4-5 other people (other than me) wrote profiles (9-10 total profiles weren't 100% written by me, but out of those profiles, I edited all lof them and added a bunch of stuff).

As I recall, Billy Bathgate wrote 1 or 2, Mike_XXL did 1, Symatech did one, B.Whitaker did one, and BB** did another....Bajan did 5 or 6, Blown_SC did one, and maybe 1-2 other people actually came through. There's about 150 total profiles, or something like that...Maybe 10 profiles in the book were done by other people, all of which were edited by me (which is why when you read the book, the "tone" is consistent and it seems like it was all written by one person)....I believe there's something like 40 pages which I didn't write (only edited), out of the 400 in the book.

It was a huge project, and a lot of people helped out, not by writing profiles, but rather by e-mailing me studies and stuff like that, and giving me feedback on various products.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 10-23-2006 at 07:16 PM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Those are some top notch Profiles too. We're lucky to have them here, thanks to those that contributed...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    What about those last three? M1T, 1-test, and Methyltren? Don't think these were ever done.

Those could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    What about those last three? M1T, 1-test, and Methyltren? Don't think these were ever done.

Those could be interesting.
    Some profiles (most) which are in the book were not added to the site. the book has about 3x as many profiles as the site does, and many chapters which have nothing to do with profiles, but rather with metabolism of steroids , and things like that....HPTA regulation, PCT, Fat Burners, Nutrition, and a legal interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Those are some top notch Profiles too. We're lucky to have them here, thanks to those that contributed...
    Of course I'm biased, but I think the profiles here on steroid .com are the best on the 'net. Since then, I've written 2 other profiles sections on other sites, but they're a much smaller and abreviated set of profiles, mostly done because I'm friends with the owner(s) of the site.

Some of the other profiles are found on my website...though I should really add all of them, I suppose...

Thread Information