Thread: Test Question

Arrow Test Question

Do you have to be lean to run a cycle of test? My next cycle will be 750 mg of test and 100mg drol a day(third cycle). I have a little bit of a gut, I would say between 15 and 20% fat(6 ft. 266). DO you have to be lean to run this cycle?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    No you dont have to be lean. Do you think the test wont work if you have fat on you?

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Do you have to be lean to run a cycle of test? My next cycle will be 750 mg of test and 100mg drol a day(third cycle). I have a little bit of a gut, I would say between 15 and 20% fat(6 ft. 266). DO you have to be lean to run this cycle?

No but it is better to be.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    No but it is better to be.
    Not in terms of how much muscle you will gain.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't really have to be lean

But some people say you dont want to run test when your bf levels are on the high side as it gets stored in the fat. When you do eventually drop the body fat it gets released into your blood and if your not running any anti e's at the time and arent expecting a spike in your levels,your setting yourself up for some gyno bro.

Thanks, because I just read from somenone elses post that the test will get stored in your bf? I never heard this before but I was not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    You don't really have to be lean

But some people say you dont want to run test when your bf levels are on the high side as it gets stored in the fat. When you do eventually drop the body fat it gets released into your blood and if your not running any anti e's at the time and arent expecting a spike in your levels,your setting yourself up for some gyno bro.
    I never heard of that either.

GETINBIG, the guy that said this was responding to that dude who wanted to run 1500mg of test and tren and something elso to cut up. You responded to him also.

DEVLDOG said this under the thread: 1500mgs of enanthate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GETINBIG, the guy that said this was responding to that dude who wanted to run 1500mg of test and tren and something elso to cut up. You responded to him also.

Yes this was Devldogs answer.. I took this from that post and answered your question.. He would be the man to ask about this..

My bro that i was talking about on that post was 18% bf and he did a test e cycle..

DEVLDOG said this under the thread: 1500mgs of enanthate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** you beat me.. You type faster than me...

I dont believe it. I have never heard of that. And it doesnt really seem like its a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I dont believe it. I have never heard of that. And it doesnt really seem like its a possibility.

I never heard of that until Devldog posted this. I know lots of people that are fat that take gear at my gym. They make good gains and then cut up..

joevette is offline Banned
    The reason to cut up before doing a cycle of highly aromatizable AAS is becuase the aromatase is stored in fat tissue. The more fat you have the more aromatase and thus the more estrogen that gets produced.

As long as you are taking an effective AI it doesn't matter what bf% you have. So, make sure you take femera, a-dex, aromasin , or proviron with your cycle.

So if he took 20mg nolva ed and .25 l-dex ed he should be all set.. Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    So if he took 20mg nolva ed and .25 l-dex ed he should be all set.. Correct?
    Well it depends on how his own body reacts. I personally run 10mg novla and .25 ldex. That works for me. It might not work for others.

My body reacts to steroids like no other. You probably wont believe this but I have done 2 cycles( 500mg test and 300 deca (first), 500mg sust and 50 mg anadrol ) without pct. I just stopped completely. Both cycles i went up 25-27 lbs and kept 20 pounds whiler getting stronger. I dont understand why, but I knew just by the way i felt on the juice that I did not need pct. I did not feel any different or look any different i just gained weight and did not increase strength until 2 weeks after both cycles. This is not BS, although I know it sounds like it.

Thread Information