jaycmiller is offline New Member

d-bol & sust 250 cycle-Help

I'm in the 7th week of my cycle...it is as follows....

Week 1 (1 amp sust 250) (8 d-bol's per day -5mg Thailands)
    Week 2 (1 amp sust 250) (8 d-bol's per day -5mg Thailands)
    6 6OXO pills before bedtime with last meal
    Week 3 (1 amp sust 250) (8 d-bol's per day -5mg Thailands)
    50 mg Nolvadex and 6 6OXO
    Week 4 (2 amp sust 250) (10 d-bol's per day -5mg Thailands)
    Week 5 (2 amp sust 250) (10 d-bol's per day -5mg Thailands)
    Week 6 (2 amp sust 250) (10 d-bol's per day -5mg Thailands)
    50 mg Nolvadex and 25 mg Proviron and 6 6OXO
    Week 7 (2 amp sust 250) (10 d-bol's per day -5mg Thailands)
    50 mg Nolvadex and 25 mg Proviron and 6 6OXO

My problem is that I'm stuck at about 184 lbs. I've only gained about 15lbs this entire time. So I did the logical thing and started increasing my proteins and carbs a bit. well my body fat is increasing and I'm not seeing lean mass increase. So...I'm at a loss. I know sust and d-bol will cause water retention. I'm also taking ephidrine/caffeine/aspirin 3x's per day as of the 7th week now. Have pissed like a race horse. :-)

Any ideas on the fat gain and plateu for the muscle gains? Should I lay off the anti-estrogens? Is it my diet (which is just 300 gms of whey, soy and turkey protein a day and about 200 gms of a low glycemic carbs like oatmeal). Should I just not have mixed sust and d-bol like that for so long?

I'm doing about 30 mins of SLOW treadmill walking at 6:00 am and then again after weights at about 8:00 pm for 30 mins longer.

Cortisol out of whack. Advice? Help?

My nuts have shrank as well. Since the Proviron my sex drive has come back up. Been spanking like a **** spider monkey the past 2 days. :-)

Email me privately if you need to at [email protected]

thanks.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    probably not the best idea to continue running d-bol into your 8th week like you have,and at 250mg/per week you arent gonna see a dramatic weight increase with the sust.it needs to be run eod to keep blood levels stable(for the umpteenth time)..15# snt to shabby though if it is lean mass which im suspectng it is not.also you may want to drop the 2x day cardio if your sole intension is bulk.keep training and eating bro.you will grow

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i just noticed your also taking an eca stack...are you cutting or bulking.you can only do one or the other.
    if your cutting,then it is possable to lose weight while running your cycle.if your trying to bulk then drop the cardio and the eca stack and EAT!!

Thread Information