BigGenes is offline Member

Feedback from the forum need on enanthate profile

I haven't done a spell check, and this is very very ruff and only about not even close to being completed. There will also be the chemical structure shown in the profile at the top. But I need to know if I am on the right track. Also I just found out there is an outline. Well I didn't follow it, so this will be dramaticly changed when I turn it in. I am just working on it now and want to know if this looks good. Remember this is not even close to being finished.

Pharmaceutical Name: Testosterone (as Enanthate )
    Chemical structure: 4-androstene-3-one,17beta-ol
    Molecular weight of base: 288.429
    Molecular weight of ester: 130.1864 (enanthoic acid, 7 carbons)

Effective dose: 250-1500 mg/week
    Average Street-price: $30-$100 (200/250/300 mg/ml vials)
    Available Doses: 50, 100, 180, 200, 250, 300 mg/ml

Testosterone enanthate is one of the more commonly used steroids known to man. Doses vary depending on the age, height, body weight, and previous usage. Most “newbies” take a dose of around 250-500mg each week. The dose of an experienced user can vary depending on how recent his last cycle was, and what his goals are when mapping out his cycle.

Testosterone is the prime male androgen in the body, and as such still the best possible mass builder in the world. Enanthate is an ester of this naturally occuring androgen and is responcible for the development of the male characteristics.

Enanthates converstion into DHT is reportably more mild than other commonly used steroids. This belief of mine is based on personal use and hair loss in myself and many others here at Anabolic Review. DHT is a form of testosterone that is readily converted in the scalp producing hair loss for most but not all. In my usage Enanthate was quiet mild on hair loss while others such as Trenbol forced me to use Finastride to aid in combating these sides.

There are several myths about the steroids enathate and cypionate . Some say that these 2 steroids are the same and the reason they have different names is b/c of their origin. This is simply not true. While the 2 steroids are very much alike they are still 2 different forms of testosterone. Cypionat and Enanthate are both single-ester and long-acting form of the base steroid testosterone. In my opinion Enanthate is slightly better in value for your money because its ester is 7 instead of 8 carbons in length. Where that doesn't really change much in terms of release and blood concentration for users who inject on a weekly basis, that does mean that less of the weight is ester and more of it is testosterone. When taking an amount of an esterified steroid, that amount in terms of weight is a combination of the ester and the steroid. Naturally the longer the ester is, the more of the weight it takes up. So its safe to state that 500 mg of enanthate contains more testosterone than does 500 mg of cypionate. Not that this slight difference will be noted on a weekly pattern really, but its enough for me to give it a slight edge if given the choice.

Enanthate can be the solution for your mass building needs but by no means is this a supplment to be taken lightly. This steroid works in the system for 3 to 4 weeks after discontinuation, so you cannot easily solve occuring problems(water weight, gynomastia ect) by simply discontinuing use because it will continue to agrivate sides over extended periods of time. It is best to be well knowledge about this steroid, or any steroid, before begining usage. The use of ancillary drugs is readily suggested in Anabolic Reviews Steroid Forum. The use of these drugs aid in combating side affects that no one wants. High estrogen levels can and will produce water retention along with the possibility of the dreaded gynomastia. Anti-estrogens such as Nolvadex , Tamoxifen , and Proverin will be of great use to any who wishes to use this steroid. Post cycle therapy is also another wonderful tool in normalizing the body. Clomid, anti-estrogens and HCG are highly recommended during and or after use of this steroid.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    lol...plagerism at its best

looks good so far bro

Gills is offline Associate Member
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catteste.htm It sure looks a lot like this with some chioce words changed........

Yea some things are taken from other places, but nothing is word for word, well it won't be when I turn it in. They told me to take from reliabel sources without plagerizing, I promise it won't be word for word. Like I said this is ruff. Its really just the idea of how wher I am going with this.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catteste.htm It sure looks a lot like this with some chioce words changed........
    hehe yup. good detective.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    its actually hard to come up with your own material(i have ANADROL to write)the facts are the facts and they are written 1000x out there.most look like carbon copies.we just have to get them to our board with a little varience.not a particular easy thing to accomplish

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Yea some things are taken from other places, but nothing is word for word, well it won't be when I turn it in. They told me to take from reliabel sources without plagerizing, I promise it won't be word for word. Like I said this is ruff. Its really just the idea of how wher I am going with this.
    I think if you wrote down all of your info and then organized it, it woudnt seem similar to other articles like this one. A few of the sentences are very similar which is what is getting attention. Good job thus far.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    It is pretty hard to be orginal when writting a piece based on facts......I was just busting your balls a little

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I think if you wrote down all of your info and then organized it, it woudnt seem similar to other articles like this one. A few of the sentences are very similar which is what is getting attention. Good job thus far.
    Thank you, that is what I am looking for.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should put half-life in there. And when to start PCt. I think it will be a good profile.

Hey DevilDog if you want some info on Anadrol , I have a bunch of information saved on my computor.

PCT and half life will all be in there. Thanks the input though. Like I said its not done and very ruff. Thanks

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I was just trying to give some ideas. SO far the profile looks good to me I would like to suggest a little more technical data, like how much hormone in 100mgs of Test enanthate . Things like that. By doing that you risk some newbie members will have trouble reading it. But I would like to see what you come up with for this. I would like to have a nice set of profiles for referance here.

Also something to think about for the all the Testosterone Profiles might as well all have the same wording for Testosterone with the individual specs for the ester below.

system admin is offline Owner
    This is exactly what I was wanting from you all!! Keep the ideas and comments coming. With the input of many of us, we will have no need to visit other profiles again. Keep up the good work BG! I know it is hard!! That is why I am not doing it! LOL

Bc

system admin is offline Owner

Thread Information