simplecanibus is offline Associate Member

questions on a seized package

I got a couple questions on my package that got seized.

1) My source will re-ship. Do they really flag addresses and should I get a P.O. box or is that pretty impossible to keep an eye out for everyone's address who's every gotten a package seized? The customs agents can't possibly be holding a long list while they check thousands of packages daily.

2) This package was from overseas. I have domestic sources as well sources in South America. I have packages en route to my house from both of these other sources as well. What is the probability that these packages will get seized also? They are not overseas, but one is from South America.

Thanks for the help. I'll try to get over this as calmly and unparanoid as possible.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    once your address is flaged, which it probably is all the packages will be checked. get a po box.

Do you mean all packages period, or all overseas packages only? I'm assuming no domestic packages will get checked.........anyone else?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Any time you get a package seized by customs. Yes every package you get sent to that name or address will be "flagged". So use a different name and address. Or you risk adding multiple charges up when they seize another package.

****. That means any packages en route to me that gets seized could be big trouble for me. I hope they get through ok. Has anyone had the bad luck of that happening to them?

bump for more opinions

volcom stone is offline Banned
    would they do a controlled delivery on a po box

dumblucky is offline Member
    Ive had a package seized to an addy and ordered to that addy agin with no problem
    I did wait a few months though
    as far as having your addy flagged
    lets say customs feels yoiu package or xrays it and thinks it could be somethin they want to investigate..first they do is check the delivery address if its flagged they will definitly open it up
    secondthing they do is check the return address if that is in the system then they willl definitly open it up

if nothin comes up on either then dependeing onthe xray they will either let it through or open it

I chose long ago to not deal internantional
    after yoiu get two or three siezures it gets old
    plus to reship most sources want the siezure letter copy which takes about a montha and ahalf to get to you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails questions on a seized package-customs.jpg  

Well, this morning the mail man came with another package that I was expecting, it was in route to my house before I had gotten the seizure letter. I denied the package saying I wasn't expecting anything. He was really surprised, and seemed a little frustrated too. He had all the bags on his shoulders, no cops were around, and he looked normal, but I am still a little nervous having just gotten my letter two days ago. He said if I don't claim it at the post office in a couple days they're going to send it back. What should I do? Lots of people claim to get packages to the same address after having had received a seizure letter. Thanks.

Oh ya, I'm a little extra nervous because there is more than just gear in there that I can get busted for.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    Oh ya, I'm a little extra nervous because there is more than just gear in there that I can get busted for.
    with a name like yours i wouldnt be surprised

seriously though, real replies

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    Well, this morning the mail man came with another package that I was expecting, it was in route to my house before I had gotten the seizure letter. I denied the package saying I wasn't expecting anything. He was really surprised, and seemed a little frustrated too. He had all the bags on his shoulders, no cops were around, and he looked normal, but I am still a little nervous having just gotten my letter two days ago. He said if I don't claim it at the post office in a couple days they're going to send it back. What should I do? Lots of people claim to get packages to the same address after having had received a seizure letter. Thanks.

Bad move Bro, what inocent person refuses mail, even known if they weren't expecting it NO BODY, that who...i get mail for the person that lived here before me and i never say ohh not mine...**** you tak it, write return to sender on it, and let it sit on your counter for a week or so, or in your car...but nver say...Hmmm no i wasn't expecting anything even know my name is on it...there is a way to bring suspission to yourself....
    XXL

mitch428cj is offline Member
    lmao at if i was that mail man i would of had to laughed

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    you're mad

ya, the mail man was like mad at me that i wouldn't accept the package. his look was like "are you serious?" after looking back at the situation i must have looked like a fool and very suspicious. i wonder what will come of this now. i was however in a towel and just got out of the shower, maybe he'll think i didn't want to deal with mail or something.

Thread Information