BigGenes is offline Member

I can't find enanthates origin

Does anyone know off the top when it was created. I have been searching through google for about 45min now and I am coming up with nothing. If anyone has any suggestions on where to look, please say so. Thanks guys.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the Germans would responsible this one. Back in the 1930's...

I think so too, but I am looking for something that I can show in the profil. Exact date and the person behind its creation ect...Thanks though I need anything you guys might know.

system admin is offline Owner

Soup is offline Associate Member
    The Gremans, created methanphetomines, so their troops could fight agressively on little sleep and food.

All I could find is this "it was created by the germans in the 1930's. It was first used on dogs and then on their own soldiers in the 2nd world war. Later it was tested on prisioners who suffered from malnutrition. In the 1950's it was used by atheletes and then in the mid 1950's Dr. K-something(the power shut out and I have to find his name again b/c I lost a ton of info!) proved that testosterone improved athletic ability." These are my words and not something I have copied and pasted. I really want more detailed facts about its origin but it took me **** near an hour just to get this. If anyone has anything else that might be heldful for the history of this chemical, please let me know. Thank you.

Thread Information