thunder20 is offline Associate Member

proviron in place of nolvadex

a buddy of mine said i can use it instead of nolvadex to fight the onset of gyno is this true and how much would a good dose be per day to take thanks

fabry is offline Senior Member
    proviron and nolvadex ... nolva!
    they work in diff way...

i know but all that is accessible to my friend is proviron

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're only concerned about fighting gyno from testosterone (as opposed to deca ), then proviron is the more efficient one to use since proviron stops the aromitisation process and nolvadex only stops the estrogen from binding to receptors. (Aromatisation is the process by which testosterone turns into estrogen).

Nolvadex has other benefits. It helps balance your choloesterol (lipids) which are skewed by steroids and anti-estrogens such as proviron and arimidex .

In order to address both issues (estrogen and cholesterol), people use nolvadex along with an AI (aromatase inhibitor) such as proviron, letrozole or arimidex. But this is not an absolute necessity. However, it is a smart thing to do.

Proviron has one more benefit that the other anti-e's do not. I helps maintain or enhance the ability to maintain firm erections during a cycle. Some drugs such as deca, tren and even testosterone can adversely affect a man's ability to maintain an erection. Proviron, along with other measures, can prevent this problem.

so how much would be a good amount to take

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Generally a dose 25-50mg of proviron taken every day of the cycle is sufficient. Write out your friend's cycle if you want more specific answers.

joevette is offline Banned
    Also, don't use proviron during PCT like you would with nolvadex . Proviron is slightly androgenic and will inhibit recovery.

Thread Information