Coldog2g is offline Junior Member

how long does it take for prop to kick in?

Hey guys im jw how long it takes for the prop to kick in at 75 mg per day? What kind of results should i expect after about 4 weeks at 75 per day? thanks alot guys

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldog2g
    Hey guys im jw how long it takes for the prop to kick in at 75 mg per day? What kind of results should i expect after about 4 weeks at 75 per day? thanks alot guys

It only takes about four days for me to know i am on.

On another note. 4 weeks is not all the time you are planning on running it is it?

DoctaBig is offline Member
    its been exactly one week for me at 100mg per day. Im just now starting to feel it warm up. I would say prolly 1-3 weeks for full effect. Gains depend solely on diet because you'll only gain about 3-6 lbs of water from the prop.

joevette is offline Banned
    I feel libido changes within 3 days, actual weight gain within a couple of weeks.

Lunacy is offline Member
    If you took prop for 4 weeks at 75 mgs ed and wanted to take test e (say at 500 mgs ew), would you start the test e on the 5th week?

ideally you would start your prop and test e together...at the same time!!

Dissociation from the respective esters would make the Test E kick in just as the prop was going away

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    Dissociation from the respective esters would make the Test E kick in just as the prop was going away
    'Hydrolysis of the respective esters' or 'enzymatic cleavage of the respective esters' would've made me not cringe. Sorry, it's just a compulsion I have to correct chem errors

im in pharmacy, we are taught to take big scientific words like "enzymatic cleavage" and "Hydrolysis" and convert them to words like "breaking" and "seperation." Its the luxury of dealing with the public.

You never know someone's level of understanding, and from my experience "enzymatic cleavage" is only in about 5% of the population's vocabulary. One of my prof's once told me that only something like 2% of the people in this country know what a methyl group is and waaay less than that know what D,L stand for (i forget the statistic).

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    If you took prop for 4 weeks at 75 mgs ed and wanted to take test e (say at 500 mgs ew), would you start the test e on the 5th week?
    no start at the same time!! Your taking the prop to jumpstart your cycle b/c the Tenanth doesnt kick in until about week 5.

Lunacy is offline Member
    im in pharmacy, we are taught to take big scientific words like "enzymatic cleavage" and "Hydrolysis" and convert them to words like "breaking" and "seperation." Its the luxury of dealing with the public.

You never know someone's level of understanding, and from my experience "enzymatic cleavage" is only in about 5% of the population's vocabulary. One of my prof's once told me that only something like 2% of the people in this country know what a methyl group is and waaay less than that know what D,L stand for (i forget the statistic).
    I was a Bio major and took orgo (fun stuff), so enzymatic cleavage is understood, but thanks for the heads up.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member

Well I apologize if I have offended you, I was being facetious anyway. The real problem I had with your statement was that if you have 'dissociation from the respective esters' you no longer have an ester, I wouldn't have been bothered by, 'dissociation OF the respective esters'. I know it's just a matter of semantics but I just couldn't help myself.

Hell ... only 20% of adults know how many days it takes the earth to complete one rotation around the sun, so I wouldn't expect them to know that all natural AA's are L, and sugars are D .... and I know that there are a couple exceptions ... but I would rather them know the R,S system since D-, L- isn't IUPAC.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrlftr
    Hell ... only 20% of adults know how many days it takes the earth to complete one rotation around the sun
    You mean revolution around the sun?

lol, this is getting out of control

Lunacy is offline Member
    lol, this is getting out of control

im taking it so i can start pct earlier. I dont know if its in my head, but i feel stronger, and a littttle more angry sometimes...its been 6 days.

Thread Information