Thread: Tired As Fuk

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Tired As Fuk

I'm at the end of week 6 of my Test E 500mg/week. Did dbol for the first 4. I'm up about 20 lbs right now, and my diet looks like this.

7 meals a day including PWO shake
    4600 calories
    500g protein
    350g carbs
    140g fats

The problem is... I'm so f-ing tired in the morning, like I don't even want to get up. Sometimes I'll go to my morning class and come home, eat lunch, and just sleep for like 3 hours and skip my afternoon class so i have enough energy to go to the gym!!!!

I don't know what the deal is. Is it the food? The Test? Am I overtraining?

I get at least 8 hours of sleep at night.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe try changing your sleeping patterns slightly, such as going to bed an hour earlier and waking up an hour earlier, i found i'm less tired if i get up at 7am instead of 7:30am which would have to do with my sleep cycle, maybe you can tweak yours a little too

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds odd for getting 8 hrs every night. The only thing I can think of is that is it quality sleep? I don't get a good nights rest unless its in a bed and nice and cool in the room. I also try to get up right when my alarm goes off and start moving around, perhaps put some music on. If I lay there and snooze I feel more tired.

biofx is offline Junior Member
    Test e. /week 8 and I have been tired too. Napping all the time; I can't not nap in classes, I'll go to a 1:20 min lecture and sleep for 50 mins. lol. Plus I have had a hard time getting out of bed. My guess is extra strain on the body due to the hormones and larger amounts of weight being lifted.

In the gym though, I have tons of energy, take a little caffeine and I'm ready to tear **** up.

Yeah, i usually hit snooze a few times... occasionally just shutting off the alarm and skipping a class or two... lol

Another question... is it okay to take a week off from training when on cycle? Or is it extremely difficult to overtrain on gear?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    sounds odd for getting 8 hrs every night. The only thing I can think of is that is it quality sleep? I don't get a good nights rest unless its in a bed and nice and cool in the room. I also try to get up right when my alarm goes off and start moving around, perhaps put some music on. If I lay there and snooze I feel more tired.

That **** snooze button is a killer...

biofx is offline Junior Member
    I am a snooze addict. honestly, that is the best sleep, those last 10/10/10/10 mins, i have lots of dreams with the snooze too.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    bro, i had the same s**t happen to me and still almost 2 months after my cycle i feel the same way, it sucks bro maybe depression or sometin, but your problem is that your body is using a lot of energy to build muscle so it makes u more tired. jus stick wit your eating and hit the gym hard and you will be fine

Just wanted to bump this thead because I am soooo friggin tired today.

Since the creation of this thread, I have discovered caffeine.

Since the creation of this thread, I have become immune to caffeine and retarded to the use of ephedrine and yohimbe. I can cram that stuff all day and be spent but at 10PM, when I am READY to sleep, guess what? No sleepy for WCAS.

Thread Information