Dan617 is offline New Member

Someone please help me!!

I recently ran the following from June 23rd to Sept 17th (1st cycle):
    750mgs test ent/wk
    600mgs/eq/wk
    75mgs/tren eod.

I deceided to switch to prop @100mgs/day and discontinue the tren and add some winny @ 50mgs/day on the 17th. For some reason I feeel like absolute sh@t!! I am really tired, irratable, and nausea and depressed. (light headed) I don't know what this could be from but the only thing I could think is that since I had extra for my last shots, I took double test ent and like 1.5 the amount I regularly take of the eq. Could this be the cause? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    thats a TON of juice for your first go? The effects you're are probably due to the rapid shift in hormones your enduring. Basically your going from 3000mg of androgen per week to 1000mg of androgens per week. The latency (sept 17-23) is more than likely due to drug release times...which means it could get worse before it gets better. Stick it out bro...you'll be ok. Do more research next time

I appreciate it... 3000mgs to 1000mgs? I am real confused. Can you just explain that? Maybe i can just add something else? Thanks.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    you said you were taking 2x the amount of test as usual and 1.5 times as much EQ
    750x2 = 1500
    600x1.5 = 900
    75 x 3.5 = 300 ish
    so about 2700mg of total androgens a week.

And your switching to:
    100x7 (prop)
    50x7

which is approximatly 1000mg per week... That's a pretty big jump in dosages; it's bound to have an altered physiological effect!

Ahh I see. Thanks. I had a feeling that I shouldn't have done that... BTW I am planning on running test Ent and EQ straight through the winter at a small dose 750 mgs of test and 600mgs of eq..... ANY certain way that it should be taken while switchin? Thanks.

Thread Information