Question Sup Guys... Looking for Your Opinions and Help... Thanks!!!

Sup Guys... Have Not Been Around for a Long While... I have Been Putting a lot of Time into School My Business and My Car.... Well Lost My Business... Not in School Right Now.... But My 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo is a Bad Bitch....

Anyways... I Think I have Found a “”Trust Worthy”” Supplier for My Sauce... He is Not From Here But a Friend Of Mine seems to Trust Him...

Some Quick Info About Me...
    My Current Body Weight is 285lbs / 198lbs -/+ Lean.... Not Sure of the BF% but I am Still FAT.... I Do have Past Power Lifting Experience but it has Been almost 10 Yrs.... I was in a Car / Motorcycle / Car Accident which Put Me in the Current Physical Condition I am in... I Fractured My Neck in 3 Places – Ruptured/Blew 3 Disks in My Lower Back – Ruptured My Sciatic Nerve – Ripped Both Calf Muscles – Ripped My Right Rotator Cup – Chipped that Bone that runs from Your Neck to Your Rotator Cup Area... I Think that was All... Oh And Lost Some Memory. But thats another Muscle... Right...

So Now I am a Putrid Pile of Vomitus Revolting Morbid MASS... I have Not Been Able to Pick Up a Woman in Nearly 3 Years... Hell... I Cant Even Die Due to the Fact that the Grimm Reaper is Really a Woman and She is Even Repulsed By My Gore... Well in My Defense I DID Loose 35Lbs... Atkins.... Hell Yeah!!!!!

Anyways... Here is the List of Gear I am Looking to Do... Please Feel Free to Offer Your Opinions on the Best Way to Cycle these...

Cycle Period:

8 or 10 Weeks

Gear: ------------- Dose:

Sust 250 ----------500mg Per Wk
    Deca Depot ------- 500mg Per Wk
    D-Bol ------------- 50mg Per Day
    Proviron ---------- ??mg Per ??
    Clomid ------------ ??mg Per ??

May Possibly Substitute or Add Primobolin Depot / Winny / EQ

Well Let Me Know what You Guys Think.... I Know this is a Bulking Cycle... Don't Get Me Wrong I Like Being BIG... Just Not FATTTTTT.....

BTW>>>> I am Having Trouble Converting the mg to cc... Can Someone Help Me with this... I Fig that 500mg = 2cc / 5000mg = 20cc... Is this Correct????
    Get Back....

DM...

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Mentor
    But My 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo is a Bad Bitch....

Wanna race HEHEHEH

Mmmmmmmmm.... 600+ HP... What You Got... Keep in Mind.... V-6.... Hehehehe....

DM....

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

don't do ****

get your diet is check as it must be horrible. get your training game plan down. you haven't done **** training wise for how long and you think you're just gonna jump on gear and make all your problems go away?get a game plan on paper and let us see that. no one here is going to tell you to take drugs after all that time off and with what seems to be no game plan. if they do they're an idiot. you should be spending more time in the diet forum than the steroid one at this point.research research research

Oh and that is All Wheel Drive... I will Give You the Light... J/K...

I do Miss My Stang But Still have My Camaro...

DM...

Don't Get Me Wrong... I have Been in the Gym for 4 Months Now and I Ride My Bike Aprox 2 Miles A Day... I Know it is Not Much but I am Not going into this Cold... I Do have My Plan Down... I will Follow My Old Schedule from My Power Lifting Days and Simply Change it where Needed... I Do Not Plan to Begin Juicing for about another Month or So... I am Just wanting Insight into the Cycle I have Chosen and or Options to Others.... I Maybe a Novice When it Comes to Juice But I do Know My Way Around a Gym and Nutrition... I Am Fat Because I was Broken... Not Because I was Incompetent About Food and Exercise... I am However Not Saying that I an Not Willing to Learn what I Don't Know...

DM...

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Mentor
    Oh and that is All Wheel Drive... I will Give You the Light... J/K...

I do Miss My Stang But Still have My Camaro...

DM...
    LOL Don't wanna ruin your thread with race talk

But I would go from a stop, Your AWD vrs my RWD better cut better than a 1.5 60 foot

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW>>>> I am Having Trouble Converting the mg to cc... Can Someone Help Me with this... I Fig that 500mg = 2cc / 5000mg = 20cc... Is this Correct????
    Get Back....

DM...[/QUOTE]

Bro if you have lest say a bottle of Test E 250. It would be 250mg per cc. So you would need 2cc to equal 500mg

If you need more info just PM me

good luck

Exclamation

Stang331>>>>

Sound Like it Would Be a Great Race....

DM...

getinbig>>>>

Thanks for the Info and Offer... I will Hit You Up...

DM...

Professor is offline New Member
    As a kinesiologist, I would caution you that unless you have specifically been told by your doc that this excercise routine (and there's nothing low-impact about power lifting) is okay, you need to take a serious look at the moves you're making and be even more cautious. Also remember that large exertions in a large frame that is not already accustomed to such movements can be bad for your heart- while reglar lifting and aerobic activity may not hurt you, the pressure spike in power lifting could hurt yopunow when it may not have hurt you before- that also means the large drop in diastolic pressure after a major exertion- that pulse pump can make you pass out really fast...

Thread Information