Thread: Night Sweats

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member

Night Sweats

I did some searching and found many threads on this but none answered my question. I have been on 750mg of test enth for about 2 weeks now and every single night I wake up in a pool of sweat. I know it is the gear I am on and my body will get used to it, but is there anything I can take to make it stop. I do not have trouble sleeping on gear but waking up in the middle of the night full of sweat and the fan/ac blasting you kinda get the chills. What causes the body to do this? High BP?......just looking for some advice, thanks guys!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    I did some searching and found many threads on this but none answered my question. I have been on 750mg of test enth for about 2 weeks now and every single night I wake up in a pool of sweat. I know it is the gear I am on and my body will get used to it, but is there anything I can take to make it stop. I do not have trouble sleeping on gear but waking up in the middle of the night full of sweat and the fan/ac blasting you kinda get the chills. What causes the body to do this? High BP?......just looking for some advice, thanks guys!
    Is this your first cycle and you are doing 3 CC's of test a week? What is your experience with test? For me its only RARE to wake up in pool of sweat, but the cause is most likely sudden severe changes to your body's hormone system. If this is your first cycle and doing so much test, expect many more like sleepless nights, etc... might want to drop back to 500 mg a week (2 CC's) and things might calm down some for you and be easier to take.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    Nah this is my 5th cycle. I have done 500mg in the past and I feel my body is able to handle a bit of a bump. Plus I am running deca and I like to keep my test dose higher than it. My body reacts better that way. O well I guess I can tough it out, been thru far worse things anyway. Thanks for the advice Ntpadude.....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    Nah this is my 5th cycle. I have done 500mg in the past and I feel my body is able to handle a bit of a bump. Plus I am running deca and I like to keep my test dose higher than it. My body reacts better that way. O well I guess I can tough it out, been thru far worse things anyway. Thanks for the advice Ntpadude.....
    The other thing is, maybe you have properly dosed gear this time and last time what you thought was 500 mg was really 300mg... it happens with black market gear you know.

Myself I had dont Shanghai labs test enanthate for many cycles... then tried sustenon that I bought in Mexico and WOW the sust was a lot stronger... I had been doing 1 gram of SL test en.... but the walmart sust from mexico was like jolting the hell out of me at 500 mg... maybe its because it was also my first taste of sust and/or prop so I cant necessarily say the SL gear was under dosed.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I sweat like a beast also, thats how I know its kicked in! Also when in its out of my system i stop so its a good warning sign for me. I not only sweat while I sleep but at work and especially at the gym.. I work at restranut and My boss asked me if I was all right cause the whole back of my shirt was saturated with sweat! lol got to get use to it!!!

joevette is offline Banned
    I haven't had any problems with night sweats even on a gram of test ew. I do sweat alot during the day, but that's while walking around in the heat. Just make sure you drink extra water to make up for the additional sweating.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Night sweats are from high blood pressure. The steroid raises your blood pressure and therefore causes night sweats. Theres really nothing you can do about it unless you can figure out away to take AS and maintain normal blood pressure readings.

Thread Information