rissinite is offline Associate Member

Clomid and T3 Side Effects?

I'm thinking about ordering some from the research site to aid me in my cutting diet, however I was wondering what the side effects to these two drugs were, besides elevated heart beat and increased temperature. Thanks

bmwrob is offline Member
    Did you mean T3 and CLEN ? Anyways, the sides are going to be much like ephedra, just lasting alot longer. I tend to get the shakes in my hands at around 80-100mcg a day, but they usually go away after a few hours. Just start off slowly to assess your tolerence and go from there. Also, do a search on "The Clenbuterol Handbook" and that will give you all the info about the clen sides you need to know. Good luck.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Clomids are an anti-e, so you probably did mean clen . There is plenty of info all around here.

rapid fat loss...! drink lots of water and start slow these 2 are very strong and have a synergistic effect together. Water is the trigger to fat loss on this

rissinite is offline Associate Member
    I'm sorry, I did mean Clen and T3, not clomid. I'm about 6'5", 235lbs., w/ 11%BF, so if I'm taking the two together, what dosage should I start off with, or should I just start off with just one?

Thread Information