tdawg is offline Associate Member

red around injection site

i shot test 400 and deca 300 into my thigh today and now the area around the injection site is red..there was a dribble or blood when i pulled the needle out...any information?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Just keep an eye on it. Look for symptoms such as soreness, redness that spreads, and fever, etc. This will usually indicate an infection. However, just because it is red and maybe sore doesnt mean it is an infection...usually it is not. Just keep an eye on it

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Basically you need to differentiate between infection vs inflammation. Having occured so soon after injecting I'd guess it's inflamed. It's happened to me with delts, I never inject there anymore, and resolves in a day or two. However, you can get a sizable abcess in as little as 24 hours. Puss, fever, red streaks, continued redness should be signs of concern.

right now its about the size of a quarter and its sore but i assume thats from the t400 which always makes my thigh sore

the red area is the size of a quarter*

BigGenes is offline Member
    Could be infection or imflamation. I know alot of the time with T4 people compain about redness around the site of injection, but this is generally always swelling. T4 has a tendecny to swell and hurt. I would watch it, but the odds are its just swelling and T4 will probably do this to you after ever injection. Its good that your adding deca with it. If you hadn't and this is swelling and the swelling would be much much great and a ton more painful! IMO

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    its just your boyd reaction to the high BA content of t400. **** hurts like none other from what i heare. just make sure to watch the area. if it dont go down in a few days and is warm to the touch, check your temp to see if u are running a fever.

the redness is starting to fade...its not that sore anymore ...the area is startingto look more bruised than red

Thread Information