Txlonghorns is offline New Member

how much EQ per week is too much?

How much EQ can you take each week before the effects are normal longer worth it?

Ex: Is it better to take 600mg/wk for 10 weeks and get good results.

Or could you take 1000mg/wk for 10 weeks and get better results.

I ask b/c I have a surplus of this crap laying around.

Allso, I have a ton of deca . I know you dont really need deca and EQ at the same time ( or so I think) but is it massive overkill to load up on heavy doses of EQ and Deca with T200 and 6 I.U GH?.....

I dont want to waste the gear...but if I can maximize my gains then great.

Im just looking to add solid quality LBM...not gain 35 lbs or lose 15 lbs just tone it up more.

Plus my wife is getting closer to finding my stash so Im tempted to try and fit the rest of my gear into a monster 10 week cycle.

Any Opinions would be appreciated.

And for you jokers....im not sending my extra too you...

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    way too many factors to have a definite answer. it will be different for everyone. what are you're stats, expirience.....

PAINLESS is offline New Member
    just me but I wouldnt take more than 600mg/wk of eq. but i'm sure theres peeps out there who take more.

This is about my 8th cycle.

but i have about 10,000mg Eq
    9000mg deca
    4000mg t200
    2500 cyp
    1100 win
    300 I.U GH
    Too many dbol tabs to list....probably 150 x 50mg
    and tons of those winny tabs x 50mg

My may question is: Is there a benefit to hitting 1000mg eq/wk and 800mg/deca on top of 800mg/t200 per week and 6 i.u gh?

Im currently at 6' and 240......wouldnt mind staying at 240....250 would be good wife would rather see a solid cut 235.

What other info. you need?

MindBomb is offline Member
    Choose either EQ or Deca don't do both. And I think you can push the EQ to 600mg but after that it's waist.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    geezus thats a lot of gear!!!

take it ALLLL!!!! tell me how it works out...jk...i dunno man..someone else will help you with this one

4plates is offline Banned
    i would say sfter 600 mg your waisting it.
    if you want f/l it for the first 2 or 3 wks @1200mg and 600 for the next 10 wks

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    yeah bro, I agree with most of the guys here, more than 600 mg per week is a waist. Why don't you just give me some of that gear, and I will help ya get rid of some of it.

viper is offline Member
    have to go with everyone else with 600 being about as high as you want to run it....
    have to go with 4plates on the frontload....i frontload most injects...

ok........im going to go against the norm and try 800mg/wk eq and see if I see anything spectacular......if not no big deal....Im planning to stack it with 6 i.u gh ed, 1000mg/wk t200 and probably 600mg deca .....finish with 21 days of 50mg/ed winny........figure its here Ill give it a try.

Wife wants me to look like Big Kev by summer (yeah right), so i figure Ill try it or die trying......if anyone is interested in these results pm and ill keep it updated.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    id be interested in your results and beware of progesterone caused gyno, that would come from a deca /eq overkill

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Whiteyebrowe
    id be interested in your results and beware of progesterone caused gyno, that would come from a deca/eq overkill
    Only the Deca causes the progestrone side effects so the EQ is of no importance...I personally like running them both at the same time...I run my EQ at 800mg/week and Deca at 400mg/week or so...

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    posted 25/1

I workout 6 times a week, and do cardio 3x/week for 30 min. a session.
    posted by tx 1/3

I have not been lifting seriously in about 2 years. Before that I worked at Worlds Gym and worked out everyday. I have done about 4 cycles in that time,
    posted 5/3

9000mg deca
    4000mg t200
    2500 cyp
    1100 win
    300 I.U GH
    posted 02/03

losing body fat like a mad man...actually dropped under 230 lbs which is not good
    posted 05/03
    Im currently at 6' and 240......
    im just repeating the evidence here

................... .............

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    I have run EQ at 800 / week and loved it. I would stay under 1000 MG / week of EQ.

I have heard of pleanty of people running EQ and DECA , though many consider unnecessary. You definitely don't want to run the deca to high or you are just asking for gyno.

I would go 500-750 / wk test, 800 / wk EQ, 500 wk / deca, first four weeks run dbol and last 5 weeks run winny.

Prepare to get somewhat freaky.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    receptor saturation!

eq is very aggressive at the androgen receptor. 1000mg would bring it closer to saturation point than 600mg. pick another AS that works outside the AR to stack with it like the dbol that you have. 600mg of eq, test, and some dbol would work great for you.

btw, deca would compete for AR binding with EQ. this is not bad for you, but it also is redundant. just use one or the other.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Busted!

Damn, this is why we should keep truthful round these parts, you can't get away with NOTHIN around here with all these eagle eyes watching every move you make.

I would do 8oomg eq drun the deca 400mg like ironfist said, and continue with the rest as is. You're not just toying with us saying you got all this gear, but in reality, the only gear you have is the gear from the Raisin Bran box???

Originally posted by The Original Jason
    posted 25/1

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I workout 6 times a week, and do cardio 3x/week for 30 min. a session.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted by tx 1/3

quote:
    I have not been lifting seriously in about 2 years. Before that I worked at Worlds Gym and worked out everyday. I have done about 4 cycles in that time,

posted 5/3

quote:
    9000mg deca
    4000mg t200
    2500 cyp
    1100 win
    300 I.U GH

posted 02/03

quote:
    losing body fat like a mad man...actually dropped under 230 lbs which is not good

posted 05/03

quote:
    Im currently at 6' and 240......

LMAO!

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    posted 25/1

posted by tx 1/3

posted 5/3

posted 02/03

posted 05/03

Lynch him! Hang him at sundown!!!

p.s.

Originally posted by Txlonghorns
    Wife wants me to look like Big Kev by summer (yeah right),
    My god, you mention the guy in every one of your posts like you know him personally. Would iritate the sh*t out of me.

"Hey jarhead, if you want to pop that puppy's can, you don't have to grease him so hard." -- A quote from Heartbreak Ridge
    Last edited by Methuselah; 03-06-2002 at 03:45 PM.

Damn...........you have way to much time on your hands to go back and nit pick every post I have ever made.

If you dont have anything productive to add, then just shut the f*ck up and go away.

.....i can understand trying to bullshit a few of your buds saying you lift alot or telling babes this or that trying to get laid but why do it on a board (if this is really the case)?? chances are 95% of the bros here will never meet..what glory do you get from from looking good on here??

damn i asked a simple question about maximum dosage of EQ and you guys started flaming away. I was not trying to impress anyone.

Boston is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Txlonghorns
    Damn...........you have way to much time on your hands to go back and nit pick every post I have ever made.

If you dont have anything productive to add, then just shut the f*ck up and go away.
    You better be careful who your talking to! The Original has the power to obliterate your handle from cyber space and bane your ass! Just for the record, I resent you telling him to shut the fuck up. Personally, I like the fact that someone is watching out for my ass and keeping me from being duped by ass holes on the board!

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by Boston

You better be careful who your talking to! The Original has the power to obliterate your handle from cyber space and bane your ass!
    And stop PM'ing people, especially me. If you don't like the replies, don't make the posts.

Ya know, there are a ton of guys here who are new to AS and look towards us for advice. I think we owe them, and each other, factual information.

I stuck up for you the last time you pulled our leg with your doctor bullsh*t. This time I'm not. You don't even talk or spell like someone with an education. First year at Texas A&M, TxLonghorns? You're caught. Now post your credentials and save yourself. Are you a doctor or a college kid with a fantasy? Or, should I say, another fantasy in addition to the one that you posted on the board. I'll bet your a young cop or a young gay cop.

You can reply in open forum. Don't PM me again or I'll add you to my ignore list.

Original Jason, I double dare you to ban this weirdo.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 03-07-2002 at 07:19 AM.

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    ha,, young gay cop!!

XXABSOXX is offline Junior Member
    I LIEK TO FRONT LOAD EQ FIRST WEEK 1200MG SECOND 600 THEN RUN 600 THE WHOLE WAY THREW I SAW DECENT GAINS WITH THIS USING THE TT EQ 200MG/ML BUT I ACTUALY SO MORE PUMPS WHEN I DID THE 50MG ONE AT 300MG A WEEK I GUESS PURITY HAS A LTO TO DO WITH IT

9natural9 is offline Banned
    somewhere "matlock" smiles...

Thread Information