Thread: Tha Gains?

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Question Tha Gains?

Im about to start an 8 week cycle i know i know i should have gone for 10 or 12 but thats all i could affoard for right now... but any ways im starting an 8 week cycle of Test Eth. and Deca . along with Clomid all the way through the cycle and 3 weeks after so pending on me eating right and not drink and workin out intensly would it be crazy to say i may gain 25lbs

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    yes u could gain 25 pounds but some of it is going to be water that u will end up loosing and some will probably fat.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    yes u could gain 25 pounds but some of it is going to be water that u will end up loosing and some will probably fat.

25lbs in 8 weeks. i dont think so bro.

if u cant afford a real full cycle... then hold off until u can. u are only short changin yourself. the test and deca dont kcik in till about week 5 so why only get three good weeks out of a cycle? not worth it IMO. i would hold off

bigordie is offline Member
    run the test longer than the deca ...

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Am I reading it wrong or is he suggesting taking Clo thru his whole cycle? Read up on PCT, and if this is your first cycle don't waste cash on deca also, you won't need it to make gains, just pick up more test to do a 10-12 week cycle.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    Am I reading it wrong or is he suggesting taking Clo thru his whole cycle? Read up on PCT, and if this is your first cycle don't waste cash on deca also, you won't need it to make gains, just pick up more test to do a 10-12 week cycle.

yeah u are reading it right.
    i have heard of quite a few guys who run clomid throughtout the whole cycle. they say it helps them with their HTPA and recovery. Mike_XXL the mod on here does this. im actually interested in it and gonna talk to him about it.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    yeah u are reading it right.
    i have heard of quite a few guys who run clomid throughtout the whole cycle. they say it helps them with their HTPA and recovery. Mike_XXL the mod on here does this. im actually interested in it and gonna talk to him about it.

i was talking to mike about it as well and have decided to run trib all the way through the cycle/pct and clomid/nolva pct

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    i was talking to mike about it as well and have decided to run trib all the way through the cycle/pct and clomid/nolva pct
    hey man, you might want to read up a little more about trib. a lot of things i have read say that trib will loose its affectiveness after a certain number of weeks. i cant remember off hand but it is somwhere between 7-10 weeks. by taking 2 weeks off every X weeks, it will not loose affectiveness. What i am saying is that if you take it from day 1, and all the way through pct, it wont have any affect on LH come pct time providing you didnt take any time off

thanks bro i had not heard that yet...i will try this
    week 1-5 trib
    6-9 off
    10-pct trib

Lunacy is offline Member
    I agree with w_rballs. You are selling your gains short. Wait till you have enough money to get at least 10 weeks out of the test E. No way you will see 25 pounds when its all said and done IMO.

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd run Test Prop and nadrolone Phenylprop for such a short cycle.

Thread Information