NEW-N-town is offline New Member

What is PCT and why does everyone talk about it .

Ive been reading peoples cycle a they say the cycle then PCT...What is PCT...
    Last edited by NEW-N-town; 09-26-2004 at 04:50 PM.

Bigbear812000 is offline Junior Member
    Post cycle training

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbear812000
    Post cycle training
    Post Cycle Therepy

not2bigyet is offline Member
    check out the stickies here http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/ some very good info

BTW your name is perfect with a question like that. Do yourself a favor and keep doing your research and asking questions on the board and you'll be good to go...

what is does that mean? Why is it so important....

jeffceps is offline Junior Member
    that would be P.OST C.YCLE T.HERAPY, pretty much things you take post cycle so your body doesn't get messed up from using a.s. and so you dont lose all your gains. JUST USE THE SEARCH BUTTON, I'M POSITIVE YOU WILL FIND MORE THAN YOU NEED.

imann is offline Member
    big bear has no clue obvisouly.....go read the educational forums, both of you....Not a great post to make friends with....big bear know what u r talking about before misguiding someone

Quote Originally Posted by NEW-N-town
    what is does that mean? Why is it so important....
    Go to the search button and type in, PCT or Post Cycle Therepy. Bro, you'll have plenty of research to get into.

imann is offline Member
    jeff u r toooooooo nice, but atleast you gave correct info

What do you use for PCT....? And Why

Bigbear812000 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, my bad I know allllll... about it beleve me, just a brain fart. hvaen't visited the site for a while.

Read jeff's reply. You can use clomid, nolva, ldex, etc. Mostly clomid is used... Do some research bro, no one is gonna spoon feed you on here, I learned the hard way.

Ezekiel is offline New Member
    Ive been reading peoples cycle a they say the cycle then PCT...What is PCT...

Dude... Did you read the Sticky's @ the top of these pages about visiting the "Educational" threads before posting questions?

This is a quote from "Ron" You could have found it in the Ed. threads.

Newbies this is for you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm new and I'm looking for a good fist cycle"

Ok new guys this seems to be a big topic here so here is a post for you. First of all this is not a recipe just a guide line on what you should be researching. You need to learn about these substances in more depth than I will go into here. However, for the new member just coming to AR I think this will answer a lot of questions. If nothing else you will see that there is a lot of studying in your future and there is no quick way to cycle properly

1st cut vs bulk

A lot of people seem to feel you can both cut and bulk at the same time. Well I'm telling you right now to forget that idea. If your ready to start your journey down the dark path you should start it with a good old fashion bulking stack. Don't waist your first stack with a cutter. Save that for after you've gained some more size. If you feel like you need to cut, do it naturally before your first cycle.

Diet

This IMO is where most mistakes are made. I try to keep it somewhat clean while bulking but some of you worry way too much about what you eat. This causes many of you to not eat enough. I also think people need to get more carbs while bulking. I've seen many people trying to bulk on what I would consider a cutting diet.

For bulking I suggest high protein, med carbs and low fats. As a general rule I try to consume about 2 g of protein per lb daily while bulking although sometimes I don't get it all in. When I'm not bulking my carb intake is quite low so the boost in carbs gives me quite a treat.

Do some research before you start any Anabolic cycle on how your body reacts to certain diets. If you in an advanced enough stage to be using Anabolics you should already know how you reacts to diets and exactly how many calories you need to eat to accomplish the weight you are looking to acquire. Ask for diet help if you need it. There are many people on AR who know more about diet than I ever will.

Make sure you get a good multi-vit in the mix. Specially with low fat diets.

The Gear
    The are many right and many wrong ways to do things here. There is no one magic formula for cycling. Many people do it many different ways. Many of those ways work well. Many don't. Things I may suggest others may say I'm way off base. I can only tell you what I have learned from experience. You have to make your own decisions for yourself

Its become a common thing that many vets here suggest a test only first cycle. Thats fine. I'm sure you'll get some good gains from it. I myself like a little more in the mix. Like I said test only is fine if you want to stop there.

The most coming thing to ad is deca . Yes its mild on the sides. Yes you get good gains. However, if you do chose deca it will mean that an anti estrogen alone will not prevent gyno 100%. Another substance such as bromo will be needed in case of progesterone related gyno. For this reason alone I suggest eq (Equipoise ). The gains are not quit as big but you will keep more of them and that sounds like a good trade off to me.

Dbol and other orals.
    I know many of you would like to ad these to a first stack. I did and from experience let me tell you its not a good idea. The side effects are just too high. I was doubled over in bed from my the pains in my liver. Other have had pains from excessive back pumps to the point of missing workouts. trust me on this one save the orals till you know how your gonna react to a all injectable cycle it will make it easier

Doses

I suggest you run test at about 500mg. Some say thats over kill and 250mg is plenty first time around. For some maybe. I know for a fact for me it wouldn't have been enough. I upped my doses mid cycle from 400mg to 600mg before I got satisfactory results from my test. To me 500mg is in no way shape or form excessive.

For the eq or deca I would run it at 300-400mg. Ran mine at 400mg. I felt it had a great effect on me.

Other thing you need to be taking

Lots of water. I am not ****ting you when I say on a cycle I drink 2+ gallons a day. I just drink it out of a 1 gallon jug. Hope you don't get in trouble at work for being in the bathroom every 15 min.

Anti estrogen. I personally take nolva though out the whole cycle @ 20mg. If I feel itchy or sore nipples I up it to 50mg till its gone. Then its back to 20mg. I run it till I'm done with my PCT (post cycle therapy ). Other good things to run with or instead of nolva liquadex, ferma, Arimidex . Read around you'll see a couple others. Nolva for me is simply cheap available and effective.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) I follow the idea that clomid alone is a perfectly fine PCT for most cycles. I will say for any kinda cycle your going to be doing here it is. The thing is you wanna start your clomid when the majority of the anabolics are out of your system. For that you need to know that test Enathate (which is the test I recommend you use right now) after 2 weeks will diminish enough to Begin PCT. For deca and eq it will be roughly 3 weeks. So you will simply end the eq/deca a week before the test.

The correct way to run clomid:
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

Final thought

For the most part this is very general. I tried to keep it that way. I did not intend this to be a all you need to know about steroids by Ron type of thing. I do not have all the answers. There are many things to learn and I just wanted to give you a good step in the right direction. I have been on this board for years and all I have learned it has taught me. Still everyday I learn something new. Take your time. Read the threads. Read the educational forum. Ask questions. There are many very smart Bros on here. Take advantage of them. Steroids are not a quick fix like some people think. They are a drug you are putting into your body. Make sure before you do this you know what they are and what they will do to you.

khurrams is offline Associate Member

About a half gram of blow, two ecstasy pills, a vial of special K and about 4 vials of liquid G and u'r set for PCT.....Just do emm all together and your PCT is complete....U'r a happy camper!!!!

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I love HCG and Tamoxifen . I run HCG 2 time a week 500iu threw the cycle. Then 5000 iu the day before I start the tamoxifen 20 mg for 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    About a half gram of blow, two ecstasy pills, a vial of special K and about 4 vials of liquid G and u'r set for PCT.....Just do emm all together and your PCT is complete....U'r a happy camper!!!!

Bro, no disrespect but that's not cool. This guy is trying to get some honest answers...

Clomiphen Citrate =Clomid
    Tamoxifen citrate =Nolvadex

that both can be purchased legaly your research purposes they are Flavored and for oral use only.

www.ar-research.com to your door in the US in 2-3 day

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    Clomiphen Citrate =Clomid
    Tamoxifen citrate =Nolvadex

that both can be purchased legaly your research purposes they are Flavored and for oral use only.

www.ar-research.com to your door in the US in 2-3 day
    I was waiting for you to chime in

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Hey theres also the "PCT" forum with all kinds of helpful threads!

nathanw21 is offline Member
    use the search button

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams

Pfff.... you have no clue what you're talking about. Where's the LSD in this cycle?

Thread Information