Thread: Explain This!!!

Arrow Explain This!!!

My body reacts to steroids like no other. You probably wont believe this but I have done 2 cycles( 500mg test and 300 deca (first), 500mg sust and 50 mg anadrol ) without pct. I just stopped completely. Both cycles i went up 25-27 lbs and kept 20 pounds whiler getting stronger. I dont understand why, but I knew just by the way i felt on the juice that I did not need pct. I did not feel any different or look any different i just gained weight and did not increase strength until 2 weeks after both cycles. This is not BS, although I know it sounds like it.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    every body reacts differant. but you do not need to feel pct. Its something that should be done. I also have alot of friends that dont even know what pct is and there alright, but why take a chance for something that is so simple and cheap

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    My body reacts to steroids like no other. You probably wont believe this but I have done 2 cycles( 500mg test and 300 deca(first), 500mg sust and 50 mg anadrol) without pct. I just stopped completely. Both cycles i went up 25-27 lbs and kept 20 pounds whiler getting stronger. I dont understand why, but I knew just by the way i felt on the juice that I did not need pct. I did not feel any different or look any different i just gained weight and did not increase strength until 2 weeks after both cycles. This is not BS, although I know it sounds like it.
    You might think your OK in now, but I would think about the future and the risks. Again, it's so cheap, why in the world would you want to risk it?

BUYLONGTERM- good point, you will use 800mg of test for your 3rd cycle, so if you were to do another bulk cycle what would it look like, do you have to add more test? Does your bodyweight matter with how much test you use?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    BUYLONGTERM- good point, you will use 800mg of test for your 3rd cycle, so if you were to do another bulk cycle what would it look like, do you have to add more test? Does your bodyweight matter with how much test you use?
    Catabolic Kid,

If you're growing so well on the doses you're at now, you really don't need to raise your doses. You're probably one of the lucky ones that just responds quite well to gear.

A couple of my lifting friends (just friends from the gym who chat), do not use any PCT after a cycle. Some didn't even know about PCT. Yet, many of them continue to grow and don't lose much between cycles. Actually, I have not used PCT after cycle. But, I have the ability to go back onto HRT between cycles if I feel I'm loosing too much. However, the guys I mentioned above are not on HRT.

It's not a good idea to skip PCT. But, there's nothing stopping you from trying. Just take take note of what happens to you make adjustments next time around.

the depression is unbearable.and yes ive came off with no pct 1 time, will be the last time.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    the depression is unbearable.and yes ive came off with no pct 1 time, will be the last time.
    That's very true, and something that should be taken into consideration. Again, it's not a good idea, but nothing's stopping you from experimenting.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    I hope when I come off that my dick can still
    get hard if it doesnt then im gonna be pissed.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    The ball shrinkage and Deca Dck is unbearable from what I hear. I would definately do the PCT just to make sure you dont get these symptoms. I think it depends on how old you are to. If you in your early 20's your body may compensate a little better than someone in there 30's.

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    The problem with saying I knew the way I felt on roids I did not need PCT is that you really did not feel chemically what was happening in your body.

Too many people on this site recommend the wrong solution to problems based on the fact that since they did something "no pct" and "run clomid the whole cycle" and nothing happened to them it is alright.

No you did not die and you did not suffer gyno symptoms, but maybe you did damage something. With all we know about how steroids affect our bodies, how they cause damage and how to best minimize the damage "using anti-e's" its amazing that people will bypass this knowlege to save $30-$60.

I know a guy who does 3 ten week d-bol only cycles per year with no pct. (There is a lot wrong with that other than no pct). I tried to get him to stop and listen but he wound up in the emergency room pissing blood. Now he can't do steroids anymore. He felt that he did not need PCT either. Maybe with his wrecklessness nature that was the best thing that could have happend to him.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    pct is a way for you to catch up with your body. it is important.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No, I wouldn't add more test. I actually fell into thinking "more is better". I tried a test to see what would happen if I raised my doses. Honestly, If you can't grow on 500mg of Test, then something is wrong with your diet. I got lazy with my diet and thought I wasn't seeing that good of results so I upped my dosage. Big mistake. I've recently bumped it down and I'm eating like a moose. Starting to see better results. (thanks to Bask8Kace) and no, weight has nothing to do with doses.

Thread Information