Thread: Equipose

fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

Equipose

I can get equipose @ 200mg / ml. If I get two bottles its enough for 10 weeks @ 400mg. Is this long enough??? What else would be good to combine with this?

Thanks

yeah 400mg would be a good start post some stats so we know what your talking about? is this your first cycle? get some test E and throw it in there.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fredtaylor
    I can get equipose @ 200mg / ml. If I get two bottles its enough for 10 weeks @ 400mg. Is this long enough??? What else would be good to combine with this?

Thanks
    Since it takes EQ a long time to kick in (approximately 5 weeks), many people choose to run EQ for 12-15 weeks. However, 10 weeks is a good start.

You can definitely do an EQ only cycle. Whether it's worth it or not will depend on your goals. EQ only cycle will pack on about 7-10 lbs of very lean, dry (no water weight) muscle--not bad. But if you're looking to gain 10-25 lbs on your cycle (including fat and waterweight), consider adding a weekly dose of 250-400mg or testosterone enanthate or cypionate to your cycle. If you add the testosterone , heavily consider using no more than 300mg per week along with the EQ @ 400mg per week.

Do research on and plan out your use of PCT (post cycle therapy ), clomid and anti-estrogens (anti-e's) before you do your cycle.

dellrugby is offline Junior Member
    I felt a difference week one with EQ and clen . Added Sust at end of week one and swear I lost about 5% BF. Had alot of cycles, been out of gym for 6 months and off 6 months so I guess my body reacts faster than most...

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dellrugby
    I felt a difference week one with EQ and clen. Added Sust at end of week one and swear I lost about 5% BF. Had alot of cycles, been out of gym for 6 months and off 6 months so I guess my body reacts faster than most...

wow i bet the reason you felt it in week one was because of your clen stuff is great

spooledup is offline Banned
    I feel EQ about an hour or two after my first injection. My heart rate increases noticably. Also, my blood pressure goes up significantly the first week of use and I have to use hawthorne (which works great btw).

Weeks 2-3 I'm starting to get goods pumps and a bit of strength.

EQ just happens to hit me hard. I get great gains. That's why I would always recommend to someone to start off light using only single compunds so they can gauge the affects of each. Never know, the mild stuff may be plenty!!
    Last edited by spooledup; 11-05-2004 at 08:43 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    bask8kace, why do you heavily consider using no more than 300mg of test along w/ the EQ?? i had planned on my second cycle being 1-13 weeks of test at 750mg/week and 1-12 of 400mg/week of EQ....something wrong w/ running test high w/ EQ? thanks

wolf

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Since it takes EQ a long time to kick in (approximately 5 weeks), many people choose to run EQ for 12-15 weeks. However, 10 weeks is a good start.

You can definitely do an EQ only cycle. Whether it's worth it or not will depend on your goals. EQ only cycle will pack on about 7-10 lbs of very lean, dry (no water weight) muscle--not bad. But if you're looking to gain 10-25 lbs on your cycle (including fat and waterweight), consider adding a weekly dose of 250-400mg or testosterone enanthate or cypionate to your cycle. If you add the testosterone , heavily consider using no more than 300mg per week along with the EQ @ 400mg per week.

Do research on and plan out your use of PCT (post cycle therapy), clomid and anti-estrogens (anti-e's) before you do your cycle.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    bask8kace, why do you heavily consider using no more than 300mg of test along w/ the EQ?? i had planned on my second cycle being 1-13 weeks of test at 750mg/week and 1-12 of 400mg/week of EQ....something wrong w/ running test high w/ EQ? thanks

wolf
    wolfyEVH,

Since you PM'd me and asked for a response, I will say the following:

1. You're planning to use a total of 1.15 grams of AAS on your second cycle (400mg + 750mg = 1.15 grams)? 750mg of test taken with 400mg of EQ every week is entirely too much for someone like you who is just beginning to cycle. There are a ton of posts about low-dose and moderate-dose cycling and about why a person does not need to use a gram or more of total stacked AAS when beginning to cycle. If you search the board, you'll find ton's of info on this.
    2. You can gain just as much weight on 300-400mg of test per week and 400 mg of EQ per week as on the amounts your planning. Why use that much when you can do the samething with less?
    3. Use your judgement. If you feel comfortable doing high doses so soon, then go for it. It's your body--you can do with it what you wish.
    4. Good luck on your cycle, and may your best judgement prevail.

If you want to discuss your personal situation more, then you should start your own, separate post/thread to avoid hijacking this one any further.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    wolfyEVH,

2. You can gain just as much weight on 300-400mg of test per week and 400 mg of EQ per week as on the amounts your planning. Why use that much when you can do the samething with less?
    [/b]
    That's possible,though not very probable. There is a dose related response to most anabolic steroids . Testosterone is one of them.

(Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2003 Jan 7; "Development of Models to Predict Anabolic Response to Testosterone Administration in Healthy Young Men." ).

Thread Information