aquerius23 is offline New Member

Sprint athlete"right cycle plz"

A big ass hello to all nice souls right here!and you too Steel!
    HELP ME!!
    I need upto date infos on the finest stacking and cycling for a sprinter!The tendons must stay strong, I need to have a super agressive workout attitude.
    Bearing in mind that i would be constantly bombarded by tests,and desire also to have tough liver,heart and my "privates".I keep stumbling into these for options,Tren ,Equi,Anadrol ,HGH,Masterone,Clomi,HCG and Nolva .
    I understand Tren"parabolan "is good for sprint athletes..what do you all think?
    Ok,my question is,what juices should be my buddys?How do i combine and rotae em?for how long ?How does the <Estro-fighters come in?when and how much?How far towards meetings should i discontinue?..
    Any ideas on workouts and diets while on em all would be greatly apreciated!.as i not only desire to give good performances but would love to stay long on track aswell..
    now i got my naive eyes and ignorant brain glued to the PC!!..
    Save me you all!!

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    if you wanna go totally undetected the stick with HGH an insulin , if yo uwanna tak e a chance then add some Test prop its in and out of your system in 2 days or Test suspention as little as 8 hours but thats for instant strength.

Thread Information