dragon cycle is offline Junior Member

another winny question

ok i was going to run d-bol,deca and winny cycle but i was advised to run test with that cycle .so i not going to run the cycle until i get my test.
    So my new question is if i wanted to run a winny cycle only , how long should i run it at and i was told not to run over 500 mg a wk but can i run it at 525mg a wk that would be 75mg ed jus a winny cycle .
    what will happen if i runn too much winny, i know with diffrent aas it thickenss your blood because of the fact of your body creating more red blood cells .
    what does winny do to you i have endlesss winny at my disposal i mean endless so to runn the winny is noting so i need some sound advise.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon cycle
    ok i was going to run d-bol,deca and winny cycle but i was advised to run test with that cycle .so i not going to run the cycle until i get my test.
    So my new question is if i wanted to run a winny cycle only , how long should i run it at and i was told not to run over 500 mg a wk but can i run it at 525mg a wk that would be 75mg ed jus a winny cycle .
    what will happen if i runn too much winny, i know with diffrent aas it thickenss your blood because of the fact of your body creating more red blood cells .
    what does winny do to you i have endlesss winny at my disposal i mean endless so to runn the winny is noting so i need some sound advise.
    Do what you said first, get some test and run that by itself.....What does Winny do to you? It dries the **** outta you, leans you out real good if you are in shape to begin with....It gives alot of nasty sides, converts to DHT, and has a 12 hour half life.....Needs to be ran 50-100mg/ed

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    yea i know wat it's good for. sorry i meant if i take to much what would it do to my body other than hair loss
    wat i hate about winny it's water based atleast with the oil it makes the needle go in nice an sweet but with the winny it's a bitch to go in.
    thanks bro

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd have to check with swolecat but i think you might be able to drink winny

Lunacy is offline Member
    Yup, I have definitly heard that you are able to drink the winny, but not sure how to dose it. I know its a 17 aa, so I know its orally active.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Dose it the same as injecting, you will lose a bit of effectiveness, but not enough to cry over.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    Yup, I have definitly heard that you are able to drink the winny, but not sure how to dose it. I know its a 17 aa, so I know its orally active.

Thread Information