Bill T is offline New Member

Whats the best drug to counter water retention?

Please I need the name and dosage. I'm doing the 30 day on/30 day off etc. Test Prop. usually isn't a problem..but 15-25 mg/day of D-bol might be. Thanks!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    30 on and 30 off of test??? thats retarted bro.

why woul du do such a short cycle?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Diet and cardio are the best thing to stop water retention......

Combine that with .25mg L-dex everyday and you'll be fine.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    i dont for sure but i hear clen goes great with dbol

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Watch the salt, sugar and alcohol intake...

builtthekid is offline Banned
    femara would work wouldnt it also make sure
    u run test suspension and not enathate because
    with a cycle that short its almost retarted.

Bill T is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    30 on and 30 off of test??? thats retarted bro.

why woul du do such a short cycle?
    One of the protocols in Author Rheas's book "Building the perfect beast" he is a proponent of hiting it hard for 4 weeks, going off for 4 weeks while doing PCT, then BEFORE you begin to lose the gains (I'm gonna try Clen for 2 weeks during off cycle), you immeaditly start the 30 days on again. Gonna try it and see how it goes. I'll keep you all posted. I read on another site of a guy who swears by it and has been doing it for quite some time. Peace!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill T
    One of the protocols in Author Rheas's book "Building the perfect beast" he is a proponent of hiting it hard for 4 weeks, going off for 4 weeks while doing PCT, then BEFORE you begin to lose the gains (I'm gonna try Clen for 2 weeks during off cycle), you immeaditly start the 30 days on again. Gonna try it and see how it goes. I'll keep you all posted. I read on another site of a guy who swears by it and has been doing it for quite some time. Peace!
    I highly doubt that works for most people........... our bodies always want to be at a point of homeostasis. What you're doing is not giving your body time to adjust to the weight gain from the cycle....... so it will want to return to your normal weight.

Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member
    can you purchase l-dex off of ARR?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    L-dex at .25mg ed and up your water intake...also like mentioned above watch your sodium and sugar intake as well.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Theoretically, any diuretic will work wonders, but I'm sure that is not what you are interested in for daily use (diuretics = contest only). Personally, I would recommend a drug like clomid or nolvadex that bind to the estrogen receptor and block estrogen from "parking" where it needs to in order to do its dirty work. On top of that, I would add arimidex or a similar drug that actually prevents the aromatization process (testosterone converting to estrogen).

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    30 on and 30 off of test???

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill T
    Good for you for trying something new!

Keep us posted about your results.

And for everyone saying that this protocol is ineffective, stupid, etc; realize that many european bodybuilders follow a similar protocol of many short cycles with fast acting compounds.

Letrozol is femera, which is an anti-estrogen.

Femara is 10-30x more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cells Arimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%

notes:
    1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
    2. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7

Thread Information