nottobig is offline Junior Member

Tapering Femara?

I did a search but I am still a little confused on how to taper it properly? My next cycle looks like this

wks 1-6 75 mgs of tren EOD
    wks 1-12 500mgs of test E
    PCT to follow

Now if I run 1-1.25 mgs of Fermara EOD and Nolvadex when should I taper off the Fermara use (do I slowly drop the dose or do I stop it all together at some point before the cycle is done)? Also would it be better to run 10 mgs of Nolvadex or should I run 20 mgs ED and continue this from the start of the cycle until the end of my PCT? One last question my last few cycles I ran my PCT like this, Clomid at 300/100/50 and 10 mgs of nolvadex ED. Now with the possibilty of estrogen rebound from the Fermara do I need to change my PCT at all? Thanks

builtthekid is offline Banned
    slowly drop it towards the end of the cycle run 1g of femara eod
    that should be enough.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    slowly drop it towards the end of the cycle run 1g of femara eod
    that should be enough.

most people are finding that 1.25 eod is more than they need on 2 g of test a week . you can runn a lower dose and then if you see some bloat increase the dose . you should drop it 2 days after you start you tamoxifen ( nolva )..... THis was a great question keep us informed ...remember everyone is different .. make small adjustments

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    bump for more info

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    most people are finding that 1.25 eod is more than they need on 2 g of test a week . you can runn a lower dose and then if you see some bloat increase the dose . you should drop it 2 days after you start you tamoxifen ( nolva )..... THis was a great question keep us informed ...remember everyone is different .. make small adjustments
    I dont understand? Your saying not to run the femera at the same time you run the tamox durring a cycle? I thought that this is the way you were suppose to do it. More info, please.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Bump

I am a little confused to. Do you mean to stop taking the Fermara 2 days into my PCT because I am going to run Nova the whole cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by nottobig
    I am a little confused to. Do you mean to stop taking the Fermara 2 days into my PCT because I am going to run Nova the whole cycle.
    not of the same line of thought as us: u wouldnt run femera in your PCT

bump

bump

dieseL atC is offline Member
    You take Nolva and Femara throughout the cycle and PCT, just lower the dose of Femara for PCT.

from what i now understand, thanks to skii.......is u wanna switch to liquidex towards the last month of the cycle, not sure exactly why but femara is not the anti-e of choice to come of with....bad sexual sides IMO...

BUT

if your running ldex with letro, and you stop letro... how much would one boost the ldex to compensate?

bump

the sexuals sides don't happen to many. When they drop the dose down it goes away...and the estrogen is still in check

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    How does letro cause a sexual side effect?

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    im also confused...im running tamox through the whole cycle and pct...im planningto ad the ai when i get into week 4...do i tapper off before pct?`

ok sorry I didn't see your question about running tamox with letro. Letro does a much better job with estrogen that you don't need the Tamoxifen ( nolva ) is best use for PCt. Letro stops the test from ever converting to Estrogen. Nolva just blocks the receptors. Letro reverses gyno by starving the gland of estrogen and the lump will disapate. This is what it does with Breast Cancer Tumors. the reason to run tamox the 2 days befor and 2 weeka sfter is that there is an estrogen rebound.

Rado7 is offline Associate Member
    Lion...so Take Letro right up to PCT and then 2 days before dropping it run Nolva and keep running it through 2 weeks and continue through PCT with Clomid

Thread Information