ufc1313 is offline New Member

ordering syringes

If I order syringes with the needle already on them can I use a different needle on the same syringe to inject, or do I have to order the syringes and needles separately?

iowacedarfalls is offline New Member
    no man, you can take off the needle that is on the syringe and put a different one on there. For example if you have a syringe that comes with a 22 gauge needle you can take it off and put a 25 gauge needle of any length, it doesn't matter man.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Order them over the internet? I usually walk into a rite aid or Walgreens and buy a box of them. You can buy a box of syringes I usually get 5cc syringes since I like to load it up then just as many needles. Different gauges. Thick gauge for drawing and a thinner one for injecting. You can unscrew them and switch around as you need.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Here in Aus we get needles syringes and all the stuff to do with injecting for free. Its all covered by the government, the system was brought in to prevent needle sharing. So all we have 2 do here is call up and tell them what we want. They bring it around to your house, or you can meet them somewhere as they drive around in a van, and get as much stuff of them and it is all for freeeeeeeeee ..... Just a pitty gear isnt as easy to come across here .

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Ooops i forgot to answer your question, mind me. Umm yes you can use different needles on the syringe. If your not happy with the needle size that already comes on the syringe you can easily take it off and put on a bigger or a smaller needle on. Good luck

-Gear

Thread Information