View Poll Results: Were you happy with your results from Dbol?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, happy with results.

31 64.58%
  • No, was not happy with results.

5 10.42%
  • Results were mediocre.

12 25.00%
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

Please rate your dbol results

Were you happy with results from Dbol ?

^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

Bump and take the Poll!! lol

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol is amazing and gives very keepable gains, obviously not 100% but I only lost 2-3lbs of water when coming off, I'll be running dbol in every cycle I ever do (yes I'm sold on it )

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    dbol results were pretty good each time used, but drol effects were more dramatic.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol ive done a thread like that with a poll saying dbol sucks: yes or no? times have change my mind cause i found that dbol rule for strength but gains wise i wasnt impressed

thanks for the responses.I've heard many agree with you Darkseid about drol being the better mass builder, but IMO it comes with greater sides.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    In order to increase my strength, I used dbol for about 5 weeks @ 10-20mg per day at the end of my cycle when everything had kicked in. It was excellent as far as size, strength and endurance were concerned. However, dbol made my blood pressure sky rocket dangerously high and increased the rate of my resting heart beat. Sometimes my heart would just start beating very fast while sitting still. It was a bit disturbing.

I doubt I'll use dbol again. If I do, it will only be for 3 weeks or less.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 09-25-2004 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    In order to increase my strength, I used dbol for about 5 weeks @ 10-20mg per day at the end of my cycle when everything had kicked in. It was excellent as far as size, strength and endurance were concerned. However, dbol made my blood pressure sky rocket dangerously high and increased the rate of my resting heart beat. Sometimes my heart would just start beating very fast while sitting still. It was a bit disturbing.

Ive never noticed myself but Ive known ppl to have the same problems with their heartbeat. Thanks for the example.

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE

wow i have felt like taht so many times lately... im just coming off an m1-t cycle. I have no clue wtf it is but if anyone has anymore info on that i would really appreciate the help. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz
    wow i have felt like taht so many times lately... im just coming off an m1-t cycle. I have no clue wtf it is but if anyone has anymore info on that i would really appreciate the help. Thx
    ya man i was messin around with m1t also when i was running my last suspension cycle, and i had a hard time breathing.like i would short of breath all the day time, i had high blood pressure as well.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    thanks for the responses.I've heard many agree with you Darkseid about drol being the better mass builder, but IMO it comes with greater sides.

I didn't get the sides from it. I have very different responses to many AAS than what's considered the norm. My last run with them only put on 4lbs of water and got rid of it the next week as the anti-e's kicked in but still kept all of the strength. Other than that no high bp, nosebleeds, or any other normal sides that people say they get.

BigGenes is offline Member
    I love d-bol and front load with it just about every cycle.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I like dbol as well........Ive used it twice and besides the back pumps..I have nothing negative to say about it

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol is FUN but IMO now, it is too expensive for its purpose. Test does the same thing except it takes longer. 2-3 dollars a day for a tab is high. Like others said, my opinion changes from time to time. I think I will save my money next cycle and invest more into Deca and Tren .

bump

bump again for more responses

dbol is da bomb digity...back pumps suck though...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    dbol makes me feel like im a water balloon

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    dbol makes me feel like im a water balloon
    Me too. But ah well, I usually cut the water pretty quick.

^^^^

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    water retantion can be a pain.

bump

bove82 is offline New Member
    Yo axe...welcome to 2004! d bol sucks. If you want an oral that will give you fast strength gain...Anadrol QV 75...only way to go. Take it 2 hours before you work out, that way it is in your system. Do not wait too long to work out because it is out of your system within 8 hours! Another suggestion would be to take 1/2 a pill before...1/2 after. Good Luck

BlueCollar is offline Banned
    consider yourself blessed All my lifting buddies use Dbol and it gives nice strength gains but they complain about lower back pain and heart palpitation.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I didn't get the sides from it. I have very different responses to many AAS than what's considered the norm. My last run with them only put on 4lbs of water and got rid of it the next week as the anti-e's kicked in but still kept all of the strength. Other than that no high bp, nosebleeds, or any other normal sides that people say they get.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Dbol is FUN but IMO now, it is too expensive for its purpose. Test does the same thing except it takes longer. 2-3 dollars a day for a tab is high. Like others said, my opinion changes from time to time. I think I will save my money next cycle and invest more into Deca and Tren.
    2-3 dollars a day? dbol costs like 130 bucks for 1000 5 mg's

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bove82
    Yo axe...welcome to 2004! d bol sucks. If you want an oral that will give you fast strength gain...Anadrol QV 75...only way to go. Take it 2 hours before you work out, that way it is in your system. Do not wait too long to work out because it is out of your system within 8 hours! Another suggestion would be to take 1/2 a pill before...1/2 after. Good Luck

What would you say about cycling this with Test enan. for my first cycle?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    about 18 pounds off dbol , i know a lot was water but i look bigger and my strength went through the roof, however, i think i'm gonna try drol for my next cycle to see if its any better

Quote Originally Posted by bove82
    Thanks for the advice brotha...but I'd actually take my chances with dbol @50mg's or less then Anadrol @100-150mg's/day. I know both are 17aa, but dbol is less harsh on the system IMO. Actually, I don't even plan on taking dbol for a while (dont like the puffy face look). I did this poll for my profile. Thanks for the responses all.

Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    What would you say about cycling this with Test enan. for my first cycle?
    cycling w/dbol or anadrol ? Either would be good with test(but not both orals at the same time!)

Thread Information