Thread: M/Th/sat?

215 is offline Associate Member

M/Th/sat?

I am about to start a test E 1500mg/w cycle and i was wondering how would u break up the shots i have done shots mon/thurs in other cycles but only addin up to 1000mg /w. I was thinking of doing shots 2cc/mon 2cc/thurs and 2/cc sat. Is this gonna do anything more than just shotting 3cc mon/thur imo i don't think it would do a whole lot but i'm not the smartest person out here. And i'm using QV test 250.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 215
    I am about to start a test E 1500mg/w cycle and i was wondering how would u break up the shots i have done shots mon/thurs in other cycles but only addin up to 1000mg /w. I was thinking of doing shots 2cc/mon 2cc/thurs and 2/cc sat. Is this gonna do anything more than just shotting 3cc mon/thur imo i don't think it would do a whole lot but i'm not the smartest person out here. And i'm using QV test 250.
    From what I have learned, 3 times a week will keep your blood levels more stable reducing sides. Check out this web site. It breaks it down pretty good.

http://www.come.to/roidcalc

215 is offline Associate Member
    it says ester for test E is 5 days so shooting every other seems like it won't do anything any more opinions.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E is a long lasting ester of testosterone . Shooting twice per week is fine. I you're using high doses, then splitting up the dose into more than 3 shots might be a bit more convenient but not necessary. Once testosterone reaches a certain concentration in your blood, the frequency of shots above 2x's per week (with long lasting esters like enan and cyp) is not terribly significant.

The only time you really need to wory about keeping blood levels constant by more frequent shots is when one is using short acting esters of testosterone or short acting esters of trenbolone , etc.

Thread Information